Unpublish-Stella Crema da Corpo

by TOCCA

Shop TOCCA Stella Crema da Corpo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this smell like the perfume or is it a little difference. I noticed the notes are cucumber and grapefruit but in the perfume cucumber isn't a note at all
Start your review of Unpublish-Stella Crema da Corpo!
Luisa P.
Redwood City, CA
Unpublish-Stella Crema da Corpo uploaded by Luisa P.
This is one of the most amazing body lotions that I've ever try, it smells so good 😊 and absorbs very fast plus it last all day I originally tried this fragrance in the hand cream loved it. I got it on Amazon and the price is reasonable.
Kaleigh K.
This brand is BEAUTIFUL. I have never been disappointed by this brand and probably never will. Very effective as well as hydrating for the quality I think the price is very fair! Amazing quality from an amazing brand
Shianne A.
Cleburne, TX
Love this brand. Their lotions are spectacular with fine fragrances that go Oh so smoothly onto the skin
Eunmi L.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is my favorite body lotion, it great for the summer to add nourishment without being too thick or oily. It’s light enough and adds a beautiful scent to your body. Goes well with their soap and perfume for a lux feel.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I loved this Tocca Body lotion that I got a bottle for sale at Anthropologie. The scent reminds me of Cucumbers and Grapefruit. It smells amazing!! I love how it deep conditions my body without leaving any greasy residue.