Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsPeter Thomas Roth
Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask

Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask

by Peter Thomas Roth

Shop Peter Thomas Roth Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does anyone know if this mask is discontinued? I can’t seem to find it on Sephora Canada, Amazon or the Peter Thomas Roth website
I use this for discoloration. What do you use it for?
Start your review of Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
While this product is definitely on the pricey side, I do love the way it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin that is dry in the winter and oily in the summer. It is perfect for when my skin in is a dry phase and I want to do a mask treatment without over-drying. in reviews
Danita H.
Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask uploaded by Danita H.
Purchased at: Sephora
As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and spam like my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same, it ups our hypster badge! 💯 I keep this app open all day, let's help build eachother up! 💜 I specifically tried this mask cause my face is so dry this time of year. Its a clear light blue gel that feels more like a serum more than a mask. It feels good when it's on but my face is still a little dry after rinsing off. Would not buy again. I got it in a 5 pack mask set from sephora. Was $19 for 5 mini trial size masks. I got 3 uses out of this one mask. I'll be reviewing each mask separately then I'll review the 5 pack as a whole.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask uploaded by Melissa B.
This mask came in the Peter Thomas Roth Masking Minis 5-Piece Mask Kit and it is SO good!! It has a clear, gel like consistency that’s pretty thick and easy to apply. I left it on my face for 10 minutes and then rinsed it off with lukewarm water. This mask is cooling, super hydrating and not at all irritating. I woke up this morning and my face still feels so soft and smooth!! The masking minis set retails at $19 and it’s 100000% worth the price. It looks like they might not sell this one individually anymore? I couldn’t find it at Sephora, Ulta or on any major retailer websites. I definitely recommend trying it though, even if it’s only sold in this set 🙃
Satasha O.
Strasburg
I really liked how this mask made my skin feel after using it. Highly recommend. My skin felt hydrated and smooth.
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask help me a lot specially smooth and refresh my skin. Help me a lot to improve with the fine line I am repeating every time is done Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask
Kate O.
Glendale
Love these mask, very refreshing and smell wonderful although I do not see a lot of change/improvement to my skin after use.
Kelsey O.
So I got this mask initially as a gift from my bestfriend on my birthday. And I joked with her that she was giving me the spa day minus the spa. MAN WAS I RIGHT THOUGH!!! This mask went on smooth and no I didn't have to use much it was about a medium thickness which was cool because I usually use too much of a face mask if it's too thin. I ended up leaving it on for about 10 minutes since that was the maximum recommended time. And when I tell you this mask made my face Super Soft it made my face SUPER SOFT 😍😍😍. Now it's my once a week splurge giving myself this lush face softening mask since I live in the Windy City where the weather is harsh on my face and sometimes I need to detoxify and soften my skin.
Carmen R.
Tucson, AZ
This mask is very good for a special Moments . Make your skin feel fresh and clean. Use once or twice a week or before a special event. -Massage a generous layer onto clean, damp skin for one minute creating a foaming action. -If you do not experience any foaming, apply a heavier layer to skin. -A cooling sensation indicates that the masque is working. -Leave on for five to ten minutes.
Sydney D.
Peter Thomas Roth is a great brand that has great products, but I feel like they claim more than they perform. I really do enjoy this mask, as I am a big skincare junkie, but I would never claim that it's "intensely" hydrating. It's on par with other rinse-off hydrating masks, so there's that. It is, however, very refreshing, which is what I would use this mask for. For what it actually is, though, I think it's much too expensive. I will use it and love it if I receive it as a gift or sample, but I will not go out of my way to purchase this myself.
TAMLA F.
Another mask that I kept in my mini fridge this summer! it is truly an intense hydrating mask!! I also use this mask when I use products that tend to make my skin peel or burn and I use it to rehydrate the skin or rebalance my skin. and it’s amazing you can never go wrong with a mask like this and everyone should have this mask!!
Chelsea T.
Asbury, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask. I often have dry skin, although lately it has been changing to more normal/combo. However this is such a nice, refreshing mask to use for some extra moisture. It’s super easy and quick to apply, you can leave it on for as little as ten minutes or as long as you like which makes it very convenient. It’s texture is very thin, so it’s not a thick mask that’s noticeable or heavy. I leave this on overnight sometimes when I really need hydration. Love PTR masks, I always recommend to people to buy the sampler pack first and try out the masks before buying the large ones, as they are pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayana S.
Carbondale, CO
il y a un an
Indriyani S. il y a un an
I think that the cream is too thick for your skin type and concern right now. Try to find somethingon the lighter side. But if u still wanna use it. Do it at night. Oily skin still needs hydration too.
Haley H.
Saint johns, FL
il y a 2 ans
Unpublish-Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask ?how does this compare to the water drench mask?