UNO Flip Game - English Edition

by UNO

#-UNO FLIP

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UNO Flip Game - English Edition!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
UNO Flip Game - English Edition uploaded by TERIKA I.
Classic favs for all families, as you can see I have the entire collection. We don’t do much of anything for game night unless Uno is included in some type of form or fashion. Try some of the new faves and let me know what you think!!
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
UNO Flip Game - English Edition uploaded by Nicole F.
Unlike normal uno this is a game with a little bit of a flip will say.. Now I don't hate Uno but it wasn't my favorite game but the new Uno flip game is now one of my favorites.. I have never laughed so hard at playing Uno in my life but this game can get pretty hilarious if you get the right people playing with you. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who loves card games to try this game!!
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
I’m so glad that we found this game. The whole family loves it. We play it at least once a week. Super fun.
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
OMG have you played this game yet? This is the best version of Uno I’ve ever played! The cards are all 2-sided and everyone plays from the same side at once but there are cards that get played telling everyone to flip their cards. These can be played for strategic moves or just because you have nothing else that plays. We played this for hours on New Year’s Eve and totally lost track of time! You’ve got to give this a try!!!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
UNO Flip Game - English Edition uploaded by Lionna H.
Nice twist to the game . I would definitely recommend this to anyone having a family gathering or hanging with friends.I like the catch to the game , it’s a lot harder to win!!! Colorful cards...UNO Flip Game - English Edition #unoflip
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
UNO Flip Game - English Edition uploaded by Niobys L.
UNO Flip Game - English Edition uploaded by Niobys L.
Very Entertaining game it’s perfect for all ages and when you get a flip card you can flip the cards I also love playing with my daughter and husband. You can play it with whoever you want doesn’t matter how many players I would recommend this 10/10
Tonna V.
Columbus, TX
Want to entertain adult children, this the game for that. It's a new twist on the old game. Inexpensive fun for everyone. Need to be in a stronger container the box is torn from being used every weekend. UNO Flip Game - English Edition
Stephanie W.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg this game is so much fun! Even if you only have two players, who is gonna win you never know especially with the flip sides. Make sure you look at your opponents hand when they are holding the cards facing you if you use the flip card 😉
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
So fun! Better than reg uno! Cheap card game and it’s a great game for all ages as well
Shianna M.
Bangor, PA
My family and I play this game when we all get together for gatherings. It’s so fun and the the “flip” version keeps the game even more entertaining. Would definitely recommend this game for all age groups. The simplicity of it makes it easy for everyone and anyone to play 🤩

Looking for your answer?