BY UNO

Let s play! Deal 7 cards to each player and stack the rest inside the Card Launcher. This is your draw pile. Place one card on top of the Card Launcher to begin a Discard pile. The first player has to match the card in the Discard pile either by number, color or word. If you don t have anything that matches, hit the Launcher button. Whew! Nothing happened! But if cards shoot out, add these cards to your hand! Play moves to the next person. When you have one card left, yell Uno. Score points for cards left in your opponents hands. First player to score 500 points wins! Includes 112 cards, 2-piece motorized Card Launcher and instructions. Requires 3 AA alkaline batteries. For 2 to 10 players. see more...

Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Love this game! I have grown up playing this and I work with people with developmental disabilities. It’s easy and interactive for them to join in, they like pushing the button when cards spit out.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
This is a really fun game. It's easy to get figured out but would put the age limit on this as 6 and up. My 5 year old has trouble understanding the rules of this game. I had this game years ago and I can't wait to go buy another one. I'm 21 and this is one of my favorite family games!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I'm 23 and I still love this game. A twist on classic UNO! Makes it more interesting and exciting because you never know how many cards will spit out! Only thing I'd have to say is make sure you don't add too many cards in the machine or sometimes it gets jammed from being too full. Other than that I love the game!
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
This version of uno is perfect when you want to play a card game but need a little extra fun. It's really great to play but it's hard to carry away to another place because of its size
johnathan c.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This version of uno brought me and my friends many hours of enjoyment due to the fact that you never knew when you were going to get cards it was always a surprise
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Great family game lots of fun. Unpredictable and exciting. Affordable and addictive would recommend to friends and family
Lauren C.
north fort myers
Purchased at: Walmart
Uno is such a fun card game! Every year when my family gets together for the holidays we all play, it gets so competitive. You can literally find uno cards anywhere! They even have huge uno cards which makes the game all around more exciting. It’s one of those games that never gets old!