BY UNLIMITED CELLULAR

Unlimited Cellular Battery Extender for I-Mate K-Jam Magician Xda Ii Mini (Black) - SC-3008BKeep your PDA battery powered and ready for use! Lightweight and compact, this high quality rapid battery extender has great portability. The battery extender... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Unlimited Cellular Battery Extender for I-Mate K-Jam Magician Xda Ii Mini (Black) - SC-3008B!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?