Unknown Vichy Normaderm Purifying Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 400 Ml uploaded by emma p.Unknown Vichy Normaderm Purifying Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 400 Ml uploaded by Faith P.Unknown Vichy Normaderm Purifying Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 400 Ml uploaded by Lina H.

BY NONE

Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
I have been using this for my daily nighttime routine for over 5 years. It has significantly helped my acne prone skin. It lasts for a very long time so it is well worth the money. It has a very light clean scent and is very gentle for sensitive skin.
Gage P.
Fredericton
I've recently picked this up and It's definitely a product to look into if you have super sensitive skin like mine, most harsh cleansers cause my face to turn red and tight but this one keeps my face very clean and refreshed, I use it with my Clarisonic daily
Séréna H.
terrebonne
I clean this cleanser because it smells good, it does not give a button, it is soft to the skin, it does not inherit the skin, so it does not dry the skin and does not make it greasy. We do not need to use much and it sells in a small and a large forma. Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel 200ml
Rebecca R.
My morning and night face wash, I was suffering from black heads and break outs before using but now my skin is almost flawless! I love this product and it was very reasonably priced!
Lina H.
Jerusalem
This is very good deep cleansing purifying gel with no paraben .. it makes skin fresh and clean and smooth . I recommend it :)