Unknown Sex In The City Love By Unknown - Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Paola T.

BY SEX IN THE CITY

Ebony M.
Doral, FL
I really love this perfume, the scent is really classy and femenine. This is a must in my vanity. I have been using this since years ago, and it's one of my favorites, this can last for hours without any problem, I'll be buying this anytime soon!
Maria G.
This perfume has a great smell and last long as well. i had this product for months and i still have some left, it has a decent amount that can last some time.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
Very inexpensive but pretty good for a gift to a young lady.I recommend this for preteen not too expensive I really well
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
This perfume last longer than most and is such a fun flirty scent. Good for casual weekend wear or after hours outings.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Bought this for a friend who wanted it.i think it looks a bit cheap and tacky but it did have a surprisingly nice smell
Paola T.
My mother in law just loves this perfume. Its fragance is very soft and femenine that drives her boyfriend crazy.
Dannie P.
Nogales, AZ
This is a purely floral scent. I wouldn't call it a EDP it is mostly a body mist with a medium longevity
Stacey L.
A really inexpensive perfume that actually has a scent that last's all day long. I found the scent to be just right and not overly over powering for me. I was surprised that for the price of these the scent was as long lasting as it was. I would recommend it as a gift for teenager's.
Lorna F.
Guaynabo, PR
Used to have this perfume and loved it so much I bought it again. Love the smell of it and the amount is quite big that will last you for a while, even if you use it on the daily. The smell will last on your clothes all day. I definitely recommend this product.
Shivanie M.
This one is definelty better than "kiss" but it still isn't my favourite scent. It's okay to run errands or for day to day use but probably not for special events.