Unknown Sex In The City Love By Unknown - Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Paola T.

BY SEX IN THE CITY

Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this perfume, the scent is really classy and femenine. This is a must in my vanity. I have been using this since years ago, and it's one of my favorites, this can last for hours without any problem, I'll be buying this anytime soon!
Paola T.
Paola T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother in law just loves this perfume. Its fragance is very soft and femenine that drives her boyfriend crazy.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has a great smell and last long as well. i had this product for months and i still have some left, it has a decent amount that can last some time.
Claire V.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for a friend who wanted it.i think it looks a bit cheap and tacky but it did have a surprisingly nice smell
Dannie P.
Dannie P.
Nogales, AZ
This is a purely floral scent. I wouldn't call it a EDP it is mostly a body mist with a medium longevity
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
Very inexpensive but pretty good for a gift to a young lady.I recommend this for preteen not too expensive I really well
Casey R.
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
This perfume last longer than most and is such a fun flirty scent. Good for casual weekend wear or after hours outings.
Lorna F.
Lorna F.
Guaynabo, PR
Used to have this perfume and loved it so much I bought it again. Love the smell of it and the amount is quite big that will last you for a while, even if you use it on the daily. The smell will last on your clothes all day. I definitely recommend this product.
astridaol l.
astridaol l.
Alguien tuvo el agrado de regalarme este perfume y me encanta, lo uso diariamente, tiene una fragancia dulce y floral que me encanta! dura aprox 6 horas, la botella es linda y la recomiendo de verdad :)
Estefania D.
Estefania D.
bello
in Colombia the kit is super economical with balsam bath lotion and hand cream, very econimoc and fragrance lasts pretty
lo compraría de nuevo