BY UNKNOWN #1 in Vitamin A

Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was growing up my mom used to give this to me everyday and I hated it with a passion because of the fishy taste. They have changed the flavors around now and it's so much better now I love the orange flavor and my kids love it too.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Wow emulsion de scotts
Esto lo utilizaba yo cuando pequeña porque nunca me gustaba comer y esto me aportaba vitaminas que necesitaba y yo amo el sabor que tiene.
Dayana F.
I love so much the vitamin scotts, it the best of the wordl. I like so much the tasty and smell. I took every day in the morning. I recommend 100 %
16852johanna r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vitamin I take it when I was a kid and now my kids do I think that tradition is a good option but the orange flavor is the preferred
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Minha mãe sempre nos deu este remedio e realmentw ele é muito bom, apenas o gosto que é bem estranho, eu não gosto.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took this emulsion when I was little , it tastes delicious and helped to keep me active, those school days.
Cathy C.
I love it used for my child on my skin face and on my hair makes grow to fast is really great
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
Great for coughs and colds. I love it it's just beautiful Yum Yum. Thank you so much
Lizbeth B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very efficient. One of the best in the market. Top of the brand. Great for the kids.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
I love this! I used to have it when I was little and now my son gets to have it!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are prices like for this
Karina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find this products!?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How beneficial is this product?
Giulliana P.
Is this any good? Where can I buy it?
Carolina C.
Dollard des ormeaux, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this product in Canada?