Unknown MMM66130 - 3m Waterproof Bandages

by Unknown

How durable is this product?
Start your review of Unknown MMM66130 - 3m Waterproof Bandages!
How would you rate this product?
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent quality. Really stays on and keeps wounds covered! I have skin tears on my feet and these bandages make it possible to go about my daily life and still know that my foot won't get infected
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these band-aids! They actually stay on, without leaving a sticky residue on your skin. They are a little stiff because they are heavy duty, but they do what they promise! I would buy these again.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for every cut or scrape. I have 4 boys- we bleed A LOT and there is always tons of activity. These stay on through quite a bit of playing and hand washing. They're great!
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good product to use during the summer especially becausr many people tend to get in the pool or beach. The product is easy to use and sticks okay.
Deposit, NY
Works great and I even got a free sample off the website! They stay on even in the toughest conditions which is what really matters!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bandages are great. They are very comfortable and hey will not fall off right after you put it on or if you wash your hands.
Lewis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work in the nursing field and this are amazing. I've always had a hard time finding something that would stay on until now
Batavia, OH
Works great . Great price . They stay on through water dirt, and grime. I'd recommend. I all ways buy these .
Portsmouth, VA
Great bandages, nice lifespan. They stay on through water,dirt, and grime. I'd recommend.