BY UNKNOWN

Unknown Mentos UP2U GUM Berry Watermelon/Fresh Mint 12-PACK
  • "Since there are two different flavors in the box they seem to get mixed together and don't taste the greatest once this has happened." in 1 review
  • "The price is pretty good on this gum as well." in 1 review
Hannah C.
Hopkinsville, KY
This product gets a mediocre score from me because the flavor usually doesn't last very long, and moreover sometimes the flavor combinations end up tasting quite odd together. Definitely not much competition for the Trident Layers gum, which does a much better job at flavor combos. I just think fruity and minty ends up being weird.
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this gum. I love the flavors! I'm reallyyy bad at swallowing my gum, so I don't need the flavor to last all day lol [yes I know, I'm bad]. The price is pretty good on this gum as well. I really enjoy it.
Rene'e T.
Good product for a good price. But I wish they had a more diverse cast of flavors. The current flavors give me a headache if I chew them for too long.I don't often chew this kind of gum, because I don't really like it. Don't think I would buy again though.
Julia M.
Aiken, SC
This product is decent, but could be better. Since there are two different flavors in the box they seem to get mixed together and don't taste the greatest once this has happened. This gum also does not hold its flavor very long.
Brayden c.
Love the idea of this product. Getting the choice between two different flavors in one pack of gum is awesome. But the flavors are okay, they don't last as long as one would like.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
I loved the packaging and flavor of this gum, the flavor lasted a long time. However, it seemed to be really stringy and hurt my teeth.
Vanessa D.
I've only bought this gum twice because it was on sale. Flavor is okay. Doesn't really last as long as I would like.
becky g.
Farmington, NH
Although the flavor combinations are creative, some do not go together well. The flavor doesn't last long either.
Megan S.
I love this gum... It is so yummy. I love when they combine 2 flavors. My favorite.
Ashley R.
Calgary, AB
I really like the gum, but the flavor didn't hold for very long; I also don't like the idea of having to buy an entire pack of 2 different gums if I only like one flavor