BY UNKNOWN

Alexa A.
Lakewood, OH
Love the option for two different flavors- I hate committing to one type of gum so this one is nice since it gives you two to begin with. The flavor does not last as long as I would want- so that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Marie D.
Cool pack of gum which I like because I can choose between two flavors. I like the Spearmint flavor more than the mandarin but both are long-lasting and have a good taste.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Does gum is amazing I love the variety of flavors that it comes in and gives a sweet tangy taste to it it's really good taste in your mouth brightens up your day it's really good
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
I have tried this gum a couple times and it is great the flavor is great also, most gum will lose it flavor in 10 seconds this last awhile.
Eileen R.
Oxnard, CA
So good. I love the fact that they are sugar free. That's always a plus. Anyone that has diabetes should chew on this product.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
I've tried all the flavors of Up2u gum. I wish that they would bring it back because I can't find it anymore and I miss it:|
daibelys g.
I dont really chew gum but i did buy these once and they are pretty cool. I like how it has 2 options to choose from
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
This gum is great for curing your sweet tooth, alghough, I do prefer mint flavored gum... this gum is pretty good!
Maryam A.
Two in one. This gum tastes great and the taste lasts for a while. The only problem with it is the after taste
Nurse K.
I love sugar free gum. What a great way to combine great gum and great taste. I love how long the flavor last.