BY KLEIN'S NATURALS

Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Don't be off put by the look of these! They don't use artificial dyes, which is why they are brown. They are delicious and an easy healthy snack to grab and go.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
My mouth is watering just thinking about these and their pure, yummy apricot flavor. A great healthy snack, but go easy on them or they might give you bad gas!
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
When I was given these I was timid to try them because of the appearance, but they taste good and I know when I snack on them they are good for me.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Apricots are one of my favorite dry fruits. And these are just so delicious. I munch on them all day long. Yummy.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I love that these apricots are organic and they taste amazing! Great healthy snack if you are in a rush too.
Julieta C.
782 w campbell Raymondville, TX
Melocotones organicos k riko me dieron y saben muy bien solo k aki no hay pero ojala consiga
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
They may look gross but these are so yummy!! And there very good for you definitely a great snack!
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love apricots when they're dry I love this product because its organic as well.
Tuka J.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
They taste amazing and they are soooo sweet , its the perfect snack with some nuts and berries on the side
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.