BY UNKNOWN

Unknown Imari By Avon Womens Eau De Cologne (EDC) Spray 1.2 Oz
  • "It's a little flowery, with a woodsy under tone and like everyone says, a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "It's a nice scent but a little goes a long way for sure." in 1 review
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
In the past I was a huge Avon buyer and they do have good products. I have quite a few bottle's of Avon perfume that I love, but when it comes to the Imari perfume it smells horrible it smells like a bar of soap a cheap bar of soap, personnely I think Avon should get rid of this perfume I don't see who would buy this at all!!!!
Amy W.
Birmingham, AL
It's a nice scent but a little goes a long way for sure. It has a old school musk smell I'd definitely say try getting a sample from an Avon rep before purchasing it.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
This is still one of my favorite perfumes from Avon. It's a little flowery, with a woodsy under tone and like everyone says, a little goes a long way.
Claudia T.
I used this perfume in the past, but I no longer like its scent. It feels Like it's for older folks.... :/ it has that old fashioned smell to it
Cindy C.
Smells amazing I have two just in case I run out and it's the best has a nice flower smell but very soft and light prefect for an everyday use
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
My mom used to buy it when i was younger love the smell but is to strong,but for my mom it was very cheap to buy.
Deisy T.
Love the smell but personally the smell s to strong for me but my mother love wearing t and buys t every time.
margen l.

I like the smell as I like wood is very durable manor is hard because I love the aroma lingers long tiempi I like its smell is very strong but nice