Unknown Hp (houses Of Parliment) original steak sauce one 400 ml Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jeri B.

BY UNKNOWN #45 in Barbecue Sauce

Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Although I wish I had discovered this goodness when I did live abroad. Now I purchase it every once in a while due to the price.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
After living in London for a year I became a tad more accustomed to this sauce. I believe you really need to have grown up with it, and have an acquired taste for it. It was pretty nice, but not one I will see myself buying anytime soon.
Katelyn C.
Kingston
Foodie Expert
I hate this sauce, it is so gross! There’s a burger you can get at Dairy Queen with Hp sauce and it is disgusting! I’m not sure if it’s better as a marinade or what but I definitely wouldn’t eat it on a burger again, gross.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
Foodie Expert
HP sauce has been around for as long as I can remember. Very affordable and great taste to add with steak. This is always a product we carry in our house. Definitely recommend.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
So worth trying and repurchasing all the time packed full of flavour and availability any grocery store etc very incredible flavour I eat it on meat and baked potatoes.
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Foodie Expert
Best brown sauce out there in my opinion. It's hot a nice kick to it. Great with pork sausages on toast. Perfect breaky! HP Sauce Original
Demi S.
Foodie Expert
Best brown sauce out there all the others taste funny! Really adds extra to your food! Been a family favourite for many many years x
Kendra J.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious! Definitely a staple on our house - we either put it on everything or dip everything in it haha. So good!
Jen H.
Foodie Expert
Nomnomnomnom nomnomnom nomnomnom nomnomnom nomnomnomnom nom nomnomnom - written by my husband... A man of many words
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Foodie Expert
A must have in the summer for BBQ season.Amazing flavour for steak.Never tried on other meats just beef.