Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
Love this product. Although I wish I had discovered this goodness when I did live abroad. Now I purchase it every once in a while due to the price.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
After living in London for a year I became a tad more accustomed to this sauce. I believe you really need to have grown up with it, and have an acquired taste for it. It was pretty nice, but not one I will see myself buying anytime soon.
Arlene W.
Arlene W.
Calgary
I love traditional HP Sauce. It's great on steak or roast beef. Also in a pinch while on vacation we used it as a dip with mayo on fresh cut fries. It's a long standing brand and there's nothing to change about it. Also it's good addition to barbeque sauces.
Jada W.
Jada W.
Ottawa, Ontario
Great for burgers in the summer time, a great addition to your #backyardbash. Also very inexpensive but high in sodium. You can buy this product at your local supermarket. I would forsure recommend:)!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Great BBQ sauce to cook with or put directly on your food. Love the flavor, and it is not too bitter or sweet.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Great Bbq sauce. Tasty and perfect. I always have HP in my pantry and fridge
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
March 31, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Hp Houses Of Parliment Original Steak Sauce One Squeeze Bottle 400 ml
Absolutely delicious! Definitely a staple on our house - we either put it on everything or dip everything in it haha. So good!
Jeri B.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Foodie Expert
June 19, 2017, 8:45 a.m.
A must have in the summer for BBQ season.Amazing flavour for steak.Never tried on other meats just beef.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Easily available for a decent price where i am. love the extra little kick it provides especially in my homemade mac n cheese!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Woodstock , On
It's a good sauce but not for the price. It's a bit expensive for it. Easily find another product of the same quality for cheaper Value