Unknown Hp (houses Of Parliment) original steak sauce one 400 ml Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jeri B.

BY UNKNOWN #72 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Brianna W.
Leland, NC
After living in London for a year I became a tad more accustomed to this sauce. I believe you really need to have grown up with it, and have an acquired taste for it. It was pretty nice, but not one I will see myself buying anytime soon.
Sarah G.
Palmyra, NJ
Love this product. Although I wish I had discovered this goodness when I did live abroad. Now I purchase it every once in a while due to the price.
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I hate this sauce, it is so gross! There’s a burger you can get at Dairy Queen with Hp sauce and it is disgusting! I’m not sure if it’s better as a marinade or what but I definitely wouldn’t eat it on a burger again, gross.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
HP sauce has been around for as long as I can remember. Very affordable and great taste to add with steak. This is always a product we carry in our house. Definitely recommend.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
So worth trying and repurchasing all the time packed full of flavour and availability any grocery store etc very incredible flavour I eat it on meat and baked potatoes.
Arlene W.
Calgary
I love traditional HP Sauce. It's great on steak or roast beef. Also in a pinch while on vacation we used it as a dip with mayo on fresh cut fries. It's a long standing brand and there's nothing to change about it. Also it's good addition to barbeque sauces.
Jada W.
Ottawa, ON
Great for burgers in the summer time, a great addition to your #backyardbash. Also very inexpensive but high in sodium. You can buy this product at your local supermarket. I would forsure recommend:)!
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Best brown sauce out there in my opinion. It's hot a nice kick to it. Great with pork sausages on toast. Perfect breaky! HP Sauce Original
Tracy G.
Woodstock, ON
It's a good sauce but not for the price. It's a bit expensive for it. Easily find another product of the same quality for cheaper Value
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
It’s so good and delicious souse use it with burgers 🍔 or falafel or any other favorite food. It’s so good and cheap.. l like smells of it.