Unknown Hp (houses Of Parliment) original steak sauce one 400 ml Squeeze Bottle

by NoBrand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unknown Hp (houses Of Parliment) original steak sauce one 400 ml Squeeze Bottle!
Leland, NC
After living in London for a year I became a tad more accustomed to this sauce. I believe you really need to have grown up with it, and have an acquired taste for it. It was pretty nice, but not one I will see myself buying anytime soon.
Palmyra, NJ
Love this product. Although I wish I had discovered this goodness when I did live abroad. Now I purchase it every once in a while due to the price.
washington ,tyne and wear
Literally got to be my favourite sauce... love how it tastes like steak but has the hint of a fruity touch in it and it gives it a little kick.... it goes great with chips and inside a bacon sandwich... would defo buy again if I ran out 💓
Haileybury , ON
HP sauce has been around for as long as I can remember. Very affordable and great taste to add with steak. This is always a product we carry in our house. Definitely recommend.
ottawa, ON
So worth trying and repurchasing all the time packed full of flavour and availability any grocery store etc very incredible flavour I eat it on meat and baked potatoes.
Kingston, ON
I hate this sauce, it is so gross! There’s a burger you can get at Dairy Queen with Hp sauce and it is disgusting! I’m not sure if it’s better as a marinade or what but I definitely wouldn’t eat it on a burger again, gross.
Calgary
I love traditional HP Sauce. It's great on steak or roast beef. Also in a pinch while on vacation we used it as a dip with mayo on fresh cut fries. It's a long standing brand and there's nothing to change about it. Also it's good addition to barbeque sauces.
Ottawa, ON
Great for burgers in the summer time, a great addition to your #backyardbash. Also very inexpensive but high in sodium. You can buy this product at your local supermarket. I would forsure recommend:)!
Guelph
I used to buy this years ago. I loved the taste. I'm not sure I would use it now. Too many sauces and too many calories. I have since changed the way I eat. But still tasted good!
We only use this product when making steak. It's not something we slather on, but rather dip for some extra flavor. I love how strong the flavor is, and it always consistent.

Looking for your answer?