Unknown Hp (houses Of Parliment) original steak sauce one 400 ml Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jeri B.

BY UNKNOWN #33 in Barbecue Sauce

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
Love this product. Although I wish I had discovered this goodness when I did live abroad. Now I purchase it every once in a while due to the price.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
After living in London for a year I became a tad more accustomed to this sauce. I believe you really need to have grown up with it, and have an acquired taste for it. It was pretty nice, but not one I will see myself buying anytime soon.
Arlene W.
Arlene W.
Calgary
I love traditional HP Sauce. It's great on steak or roast beef. Also in a pinch while on vacation we used it as a dip with mayo on fresh cut fries. It's a long standing brand and there's nothing to change about it. Also it's good addition to barbeque sauces.
Jada W.
Jada W.
Ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
Great for burgers in the summer time, a great addition to your #backyardbash. Also very inexpensive but high in sodium. You can buy this product at your local supermarket. I would forsure recommend:)!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Great BBQ sauce to cook with or put directly on your food. Love the flavor, and it is not too bitter or sweet.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Great Bbq sauce. Tasty and perfect. I always have HP in my pantry and fridge
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious! Definitely a staple on our house - we either put it on everything or dip everything in it haha. So good!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Nomnomnomnom nomnomnom nomnomnom nomnomnom nomnomnomnom nom nomnomnom - written by my husband... A man of many words
Jeri B.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Foodie Expert
A must have in the summer for BBQ season.Amazing flavour for steak.Never tried on other meats just beef.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Easily available for a decent price where i am. love the extra little kick it provides especially in my homemade mac n cheese!