Unknown Girlactik Beauty Pout Shine 0.4fl.oz/12ml Stunning: Sheer Berry with Gold Sparkles uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY UNKNOWN

Stephanie R.
Have not tried this product yet but I have heard some reviews on it that has me dying to try. From the few swatches Ive seen I noticed how beautiful the colors are and how they go with any and every skin tone which to me is a plus. Looking forward to purchasing.
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this lip gloss. It smells great and it comes in really pretty colors. I love things that will give me lips a nice sheen and this definitely does that. I would recommend it to anybody who loves good lipgloss.
Stephanie C.
Live Oak, FL
In love with this lip gloss. It stays on all day without needed reapplied and the color is beautiful and pops. I will be using this product a lot!
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
I received the girlactik Pout Shine in a Lip Factory monthly subscription box. The packaging looks different then what is pictured here, it's a lot cuter. It's not a squeeze bottle, although it still looks like one, it has a doe foot applicator. It goes on real smooth, and is not very sticky. It smells like berries, which some people might not like, but I like it. It's a shimmery lip gloss, not a matte gloss. So if you don't like shimmery ones, this one isn't for you. Overall I love it!!
Monique N.
Bentonville , AR
I love this gloss! Gives the color and shimmer expected with a nice fragrance.
baileigh b.
Some really good lipstick or lip gloss here its really makes my lips shineee
sylvia B.
Im very picky with all lip products. but i love this. smells great gives you awesome shine. you do have to 're apply througjout the day but oh well its perfevt for carrying aroind in your purse
Levinya C.
It's really nice for me and It's really nice for me and good keep chuckle.It's really nice for me and good keep chuckle. keep chuckle.
Ava F.
This is an amazing lip gloss!!!! I love the shimmer and colours! it was a re purchase for me!
Chelsea B.
Dose the color last or does the color fade away fast?
Where can i get these? Wats the name of the company?
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get these? And are they more of a glossy or drier color?
Torii M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they feel smooth on the lips?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Do these products give off a good look to wear?