BY UNKNOWN

Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
I absolutely love this perfume. It has such a light and clean scent. The bottle design is very pleasing to the eye. I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. I will continue to wear this scent as long as I can find it!! Highly recommend!
Lindsay M.
This will forever be my favorite scent. Unfortunately, Escada has discontinued this product, but I was able to pick up an extra bottle a couple of years ago. The scent is clean with hints of floral notes. I like that it is not overpowering as most fragrances on the market these days.
Analexis C.
One of my all time favorite perfumes. I have droplets left, because Escada discontinued this perfume. I am hoping to find it somewhere else, as I'd love to have a backup. It reminds me of my middle school days! The nostalgia is amazing.
Amanda S.
One of my favourite scents! So lovely and light. I can wear it all day, every day. Pretty bottle and easy to handle. It was a gift from my husband. He has great taste!
Rell B.
Got a small sample of this perfume and it smelt very good. I wear it rarely but its a great product to me it's not that strong
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved this scent when I was in high school! It is a younger scent. It is not too strong and it is fun.