Unknown Diamonds & Sapphires by Elizabeth Taylor for Women 1.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

BY UNKNOWN

• What would you compare this scent to?1 Answers
  • I do remember this scent! Is it still available and becau...2 Answers
  • Where can I pick this up at ?3 Answers
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My Mother wears diamonds and sapphires . I remember as a kid always sneaking a couple of sprays when she was gone. I always thought it smelled so sophisticated and feminine. I know have my own bottle, and love it just as much now as I did back then.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
I hate the smell of this perfume. It's too heavy and over bearing for me. I prefer lighter, fresh scents and this was just way to strong for my tastes.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This might be a mature smell for some, but for me I love it! It reminds me of my mother who wears strong fragrances. This is a classic fragrance.
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I have personally never bought this for myself but my little sister wears this sometimes and it smells amazing! I would love to have this.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
I love this white diamonds is one of the best way de toilette. I love the smell of this.
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just love Elizabeth Taylor sprays, they are great and smells nice, they also last long.
Chelsie A.
My mother always wore this, very nice strong smell without being overwhelming
B. S.
The smell is very pleasant, it's not too strong but you definitely know it's there. The bottle is beautiful as well, definitely one of my favs
Yasmine N.
Snellville, GA
Where can I pick this up at ?
Jennifer V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I do remember this scent! Is it still available and because it's a classic does that make us well? hmmm
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
What would you compare this scent to?