BY UNKNOWN

• I have deeper set eyes and am looking for an eyel... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this eyeliner actually last all day?? Is it easily smudged? ...1 Answers
  • I sell a makeup brand as it is, is this a top quality brand?1 Answers
Jamie Q.
Auburn, CA
This eyeliner keeps up with some of its more expensive cousins like the UD 24/7. It goes on smooth and blends out. That's great if that is what you want, but I prefer an eyeliner that doesn't budge and is a finer, more defined line, so this product isn't for me, though many of you will enjoy it,
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
I have an eyeliner that I love and use all of the time, but whenever I run out and need to get eyeliner from the drugstore, this is what I grab. It lasts really well and doesn't smudge too terribly. the price is great, but it is something that I only use when my nice eyeliner runs out. Great in emergency situations!
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
Liquid eyeliner is so unforgiving but I like this one. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I buy it at Walmart for a good price. It's easy to apply and correct if I get it somewhere I don't want it. I'm about to buy more of it because I'm almost out.
Michelle R.
Boston
I love my easy to use covergirl eyeliner. It's cheap, and works well. I'm not the kind of person who spends hours doing her makeup everyday so it's perfect for me. I have dark brown eyes and usually by the brown or black but sometimes use purple. It's a subtle difference but it really is a nice change up.
Lauren S.
I bought this at CVS and it does the job but it isn't very easy to apply. There are better eyeliner pencils out there but there are also worse. It looks good on any eye color but is easy to smudge. If you need something cheap it does the job!
Suzanne C.
Thaxton, VA
Love This eyeliner! It is fantastic! It lasts all day and I use it every single day. I cannot seem to live without it. I have recommended it to all of my friends to try it out.
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
This eyeliner goes on easy and lasts a decent amount of time. The color is great for blue eyes. It's a shimmery color in between black and grey. I love it for a quality drug-store brand.
Brandy  B.
I'm not a huge eyeliner fan but i did like the way this eyeliner went on and lasted all day. I never had it smug or disappear on me. The color was great too.
Isa H.
Cypress, TX
I love this liner it's perfect for going to the beach. It last all day, doesn't smear or run when I hit the beach. It's easy to apply and isn't heavy.
Christy S.
This is my go to eye liner. Goes on smooth and thick and stays in place. I love it it's affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sarah G.
Do these different shades come in the colors that Enhance your eye color?
Amber G.
Bowling Green, MO
I've been looking for a smokey color how does this work for everyone?
Kaleigh J.
Sparta, MI
How long does this eyeliner last?
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
I sell a makeup brand as it is, is this a top quality brand?
Kate B.
Hawthorne, Ca
Does this eyeliner actually last all day?? Is it easily smudged? I tend to touch my eyes frequently throughout the day and am looking for something that won't get all messed up!