Zahra A.
Towson, MD
One of my favorite colognes! I love those for so many years and it is definitely a classic, one that I always go back to when purchasing for my husband. I sometimes even use it for myself LOL
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I ought this cologne for my husband las fathers day and he loved it. Smells very good, very clean. I bought this at Ross and it was very inexpensive. You can also find it at Macys around Christmas time with free gift
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
Before I met my boyfriend I had never smelled this before. At first I wasn't too sure it is a sweeter smell in my opinion, but obviously I love my boyfriend and love this smell. It is actually quite nice and I think, if I may say, I was used to a more douchebag smelling cologne. I think this is a good scent for a cool approachable guy who's got his stuff together. Lol my honest opinion
Kimberly S.
One of my absolute favorites on my husband. He's been wearing this for almost 11 years. I bought it while I was pregnant with my son because it was the only cologne that didn't make me sick. He has people ask him what he wears all the time.
Macy T.
Roseville, CA
This smells really good. My dad actually loves this and wears it. This is his go to cologne. The bottle and packaging is very nice . It lasts about 6 months if you only use it here and there. My dad always buys it .
Jennifer B.
Beech Island, SC
This is one of my husbands (and mine) most favorite of colognes. BUT it is so hard to find these days. We use to be able to find it in Dillards or even Belk this year I am having no luck. I was hoping to be able to find some for Christmas for him.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I love love love the way this smells on a man. The scent is not too overpowering and it smells very masculine. Its long lasting as well and it may be pricey but its well worth it.
Kale T.
Twin Falls, ID
I absolutely love this cologne on my husband. I remember in high school a boy told me that this cologne was guaranteed to attract the girls, and I believe he was right! The scent is perfectly masculine without being too harsh or overpowering.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this product!! definitely a must have! I would most definitely recommend this to everyone! Dad wears this sometimes it smells decent
Sherry G.
Mmmmm smells awesome, can never go wrong with a man using this one. Smells great!!!! Perfect gift size. Fits any where on the go.
Ashlyn A.
Oneonta, NY
Worth the money?
Rebecca D.
as you see this product? the scent you like?
Gabrielle J.