Unknown Bamboo Pet CAM650554 Fat Cat Kitty Hoots Fluff Bunnies Cat Toy, Pink and Blue

BY UNKNOWN

No fluff-lovin' kitty can resist these soft little bunnies! Your cat is sure to sing, 'Fluffy little bunny, softer than a cloud. When I hug and play with you I have to purr, real loud.' Contains our famous Zoom Around the Room® high-test organic catnip Collect 'em all for maxium fluffiness! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
My cat loves these toys but I think they are kinda creepy when i find them on the floor. The faces I think are what makes they kinda creepy. If the faces were removed I think I would like the toy better for a human but my cat LOVES them so they get a 5 out of 5
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
This toys are so creepy my cats won't even go near them. These are bad toys.