Unknown American Crew Fragrance By American Crew Mens Aftershave Moisturizer 4.2 Oz uploaded by Lena M.

BY UNKNOWN

• Anyone know if this does ok with sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • How good is this for sensitive skin or someone prone to breakouts a...17 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? 21 Answers
Christina E.
Christina E.
I have no idea where we picked this up. However my husband used this for a short time. It's did it's job by making it slightly easier to shave. Neither of us enjoyed the smell very much.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
I love American Crew products. This shave gel just doesn't measure up. It has a great feel but does not lather up like most gels...and no I'm not talking about foam. Kind of leaves a slick feeling and the razor rides on top and not to the stubble.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
An aftershave and moisturizer in one for the ladies whose man keeps dipping into our stash ( just kidding) but this aftershave is seriously cool, no joke about that part.
Abby X.
Abby X.
My husband love this moisturizer!! Works very well for him and smoothn his skins!
Tamesha R.
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Love aftershave its just like you got on cologne so it don't take much you will smell loud immediately
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Bought this fit my husband for Christmas and he loves it so much I had to go out and buy another one just 3 weeks later!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
My husband loves this product. It smells amazing! He likes the texture and how his skin feels after use.
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
I love this product it smells great. the grey aftershaves to use after you've shaved your face
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
I like when my hubby wears this. it smells amazing and has a great price. makes a good present
candace  w.
candace w.
Clarksville, TN
My brother has used all of there products and loves all of them they dmell good to
Noushin T.
Noushin T.
How strong is the scent ?
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
How good is this for sensitive skin or someone prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs?
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Anyone know if this does ok with sensitive skin?