Unknown American Crew Fragrance By American Crew Mens Aftershave Moisturizer 4.2 Oz uploaded by Lena M.

BY UNKNOWN

• Anyone know if this does ok with sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • How good is this for sensitive skin or someone prone to breakouts...17 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? 21 Answers
Christina E.
I have no idea where we picked this up. However my husband used this for a short time. It's did it's job by making it slightly easier to shave. Neither of us enjoyed the smell very much.
Jessenia M.
My boyfriend uses this aftershave all the time and I love the way it smells. He says it goes on smoothly and he always looks super clean cut when he's done with his morning routine. He usually puts it on two to three times a week. Its also super affordable.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
I love American Crew products. This shave gel just doesn't measure up. It has a great feel but does not lather up like most gels...and no I'm not talking about foam. Kind of leaves a slick feeling and the razor rides on top and not to the stubble.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
This is a great product and a must have in my husbands collection . I smells really good and it provides the moisturizer needed after a shave . It keeps the skin hydrated and gives in the soft smooth feel that I like. Great product. My hubby recommends..
Angela N.
Beverly Hills, FL
Love the smell. I feels good on tbe skin makes the skin feel softer, so you do feel hair stubbles. Not expensive either. can find it in gift packs great for the holidays.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
An aftershave and moisturizer in one for the ladies whose man keeps dipping into our stash ( just kidding) but this aftershave is seriously cool, no joke about that part.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
My fiancé uses this every time he shaves. It's on of his favorites and has a great smell. I highly recommend it.
Abby X.
My husband love this moisturizer!! Works very well for him and smoothn his skins!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Love aftershave its just like you got on cologne so it don't take much you will smell loud immediately
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Bought this fit my husband for Christmas and he loves it so much I had to go out and buy another one just 3 weeks later!!
Noushin T.
How strong is the scent ?
Amanda N.
How good is this for sensitive skin or someone prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs?
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Anyone know if this does ok with sensitive skin?