BY UNKNOWN

Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
My favorite holiday is Halloween so I absolutely love making my costume from scratch!! A few years ago I started to try some more challenging looks. As I read about special effects makeup, liquid latex was almost always a must. I purchased this liquid latex from a Halloween store but it can be purchased through Amazon as well. I watched a few YouTube videos and found out how to use the material. I instantly fell in love with this product! You can be very creative with liquid latex which is why it is a must in my house! The liquid is quick to apply and quick to dry. I included one of my looks where I used quite a bit of the latex. I went as Moira O’Hara from American Horror Story. SPOILER ALERT! I obviously went post-gunshot wound. I used some toilet paper and the liquid latex to mold the wound. Then afterwards I added some Spirit Gum and fake blood (two more essentials!).
adrianna d.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a very good liquid latex compared to others I have used, it’s comes off really quick and leaves little to no residue; however this does take a while to dry down, like long than usual and it’s kind of annoying especially when you have to build up and layer it on.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this product for the past halloween and i found that is the best product to stick eye lashes. As a coincidence i ran out of my duo lash glue and i had only this product and i tried it i just discovered that my lashes never ever fall it is super easy to work with and you get a great amount of product! The only con is that mine is beige but i vanish it with some eyeliner and i am ready to go
Robyn M.
Rochester, NY
I love this stuff. I use this for all of my special fx Makeups that include injuries. It's perfect for making realistic looking skin. It dries and peels right off. I have the largest bottle and it's lasted a very long time. Would definitely buy again !
Soleil T.
My FAVORITE liquid latex I have ever tried! It’s not as runny as most liquid latexes which I prefer because in my opinion it’s easier to work with because it won’t drip all over you and it does take a bit longer to dry than most other ones but it is worth it! 100% recommend!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I use this when I do my nails to protect my skin from the polish when doing gradients, stamping, and watermarbles. It works pretty well, and saves time on cleanup.
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
By far the best liquid latex a must-have for your Halloween experience in makes it so easy to make SFX make up
Estelle C.
St. George’s place, Canterbury
Really love this liquid latex. Very affordable on amazon and the beige tint makes it so much easier to blend into the skin!! It also come with a little applicator brush with I love. Would Defo recommend this - won’t be buying any other brand for liquid latex
Vicky B.
My all time favourite Halloween product I use it every year for flesh wounds or using it as a glue ..shop around for best price ..