BY UNIWORLD CRUISES

Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Unworld Cruises is a great cruise line to travel through. Cruises are fairly priced and are easy to load on and off. I am content and always pleasantly surprised with their friendly staff and great food service. I would recommend this cruise line to family and friends.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
This was a smart decision, the process was smooth, employees were nice, and we had a blast! I would definitely choose this route again.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
Globetrotter Expert
My friends daughter works for them, they are ok but overall not the best in the business! Easy to book though.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Globetrotter Expert
Inexpensive, All-Inclusive, Best way to see the world! Love Cruises and this brand is ok. Easy to book...
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I just got home from my first cruise from Uniworld and I have to say it was absolutely magical. The service was great, and so was the food! I wish I never came home!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Statesville, NC
Inexpensive, All-Inclusive, Best way to see the world! Love Cruises and this brand is by far one of the best!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Globetrotter Expert
Quick. Simple. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg and easy to use. Love that you can book it all in one spot
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Edmonton, Alberta
I sent my parents on a Uniworld cruise on the Volga for their anniversary one year and they called me on day one to gush about how great the ship and crew were.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Globetrotter Expert
How hard is it to book a cruise and how relaxing is the cruise
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Las Cruces, NM
Are these better than carnival cruises?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Where does this cruise line usually go?
Aria T.
Aria T.
Globetrotter Expert
Im planning on taking a cruise soon i was wondering if someone could tell me if its worth the money
maria l.
maria l.
Does this cruise leave from Los Angeles, California?