BY UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

University of Alabama Crimson Tide
  • "Incredible fan base and a team that I truly believe is the best in college football (even with the flukey loss to Auburn)." in 7 reviews
  • "Many of them have little or no recollection there are actually football teams outside of the SEC, bother to pay attention to anything more than whether their team wins-doesn't matter that they don't play ranked teams or have a hard schedule, or when their team seems to have a off year they fall off the bandwagon." in 6 reviews
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Growing up near the school, it was my choice at first. I had really odd and terrible experiences with teachers, as did those in those certain classes with me. Parking gets crazier also. The campus is full of history and entertainment and sits in an awesome town.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love the schools football team. A lot of my family was born and raised in Alabama. I 100% support all the athletes and teams that they have. I wish I could go there for college it was my dream college. But we couldn't afford it. This university will always have a place in my heart
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
This is a great state university.  I did research on many schools, and if you get admitted here you are lucky. The hard part is the cost.  UA is about 25K for in state students. Out of state is 33K. Four years here could really be a huge investment.
If you are part of the Greek system, add even more.  I went to UT Austin 30 yrs. ago, and Ohio State Univ.  in the 70s.  Both schools were affordable at that time for state residents. Too many state universities today are easily 2000/month.  Unless you get grants or some assistance, you will go heavily into debt to be here.  The job mkt. may or may not be great when you finish, so factor that in also.  I don't think many students realize how long it takes to pay back loans of 20K or more.  You will have a tough load to carry long after you leave campus.  My advice is try to do your first two years at a cheaper school, become a transfer student for your final two years. Otherwise prepare for sticker shock. The student body at UA is diverse, friendly, and affluent. Over 50% of incoming freshman are from out of state. Employers don't care much about your alma mater. They care about what economic value you bring to the table. The social life here can't be beat. Sadly that won't count once you enter the job market. Don't  pay too much just to party!  Good luck!
Tammy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you,
Hit your stride.
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave.
And if a man starts to weaken,
That's a shame!
For Bama's pluck and grit have
Writ her name in Crimson flame.
Fight on, fight on, fight on men!
Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then.
Go, roll to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride,
Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide!!

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I attended the University of Alabama and just recently graduated. It's amazing and I actually didn't visit before other than Bama Bound. I was deeply satisfied with the experience Tuscaloosa gave me. So many places to go and eat.
Angela T.
Madison , AL
Whether you like them or not, there is no doubt that Alabama will always be one of the top college football programs around. I will always be a Bama fan, and no I don't go around fighting people after we lose or poisoning any trees. Every great football program has fans that it wishes didn't claim them. There will always be idiots in the world. So if you can take that into consideration maybe you will see why Alabama football deserves a certain degree of respect. With 15 national championships and numerous other accolades it can't be denied that there is great tradition and has been amazing talent to step on the field at Bryant-Denny. While you may not agree with me that's fine, but this girl will always yell "Roll Tide!"
Emily S.
Haleyville , AL
There is none better than the Alabama Crimson Tide. Out of the past four years, Alabama has won 2 National Champs. Alabama has the best coach. He takes time to teach the team not only life lessons but teaches them football at its best. Alabama has tons of first round NFL picks. Not only is their football team the best but Softball, Golf, Tennis, Womens Basketball, have all won championships.
K M.
I am by far an Alabama fan, but I have lived in the south and I cannot believe how twisted southern football fans can be. Many of them have little or no recollection there are actually football teams outside of the SEC, bother to pay attention to anything more than whether their team wins-doesn't matter that they don't play ranked teams or have a hard schedule, or when their team seems to have a off year they fall off the bandwagon. True fans stick with their team through thick and thin.
Tara T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Should start out by saying I am a Michigan State Spartan fan, but I respect the hell out of Alabama. Incredible fan base and a team that I truly believe is the best in college football (even with the flukey loss to Auburn). Alabama sets the standard for college football teams all across the country.