University Medical AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser

Eliminates Acne Bacteria Clear Skin Treatments Gentle Exfoliating Microbeads Advanced Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Although I am pretty loyal to my Clinique for every day face wash, I love this when I have mild breakouts." in 1 review
  • "It was almost like my skin has grown a resistance against it, like most acne products but if you're skin work well with most acne products than I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "This product cleared my current break out but dried my skin out to the point of peeling." in 1 review
  • "I can't use any other face wash because none of them work as good!" in 1 review
  • "15 years ago my dad bought me the three set kit to try before we tried proactiv." in 1 review
Katie C.
Winter Haven
After squeezing a dime-sized amount into my hands and onto my face, I noticed a gentle exfoliation in this product that I did not expect, it was a nice surprise. However, it has a strange smell like a thrift shop or industrial plastic. I loved that my skin wasn't dry after the cleanser was washed and it also relaxed my skin.
Kaycee H.
This literally peeled my face off. I kept noticing bleach marks on my towels and couldn’t figure out what it was. Then I realized it was from wiping my face off after using this facewash in the shower. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with any kind of sensitive skin and I would not use this chemical-filled facewash daily.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I have used all different types of acne products to get my skin cleared up and it never seem to feel like anything was working for me and my stubborn skin. I went out and bought this product and it has help alittle with my skin (not so much) but just as much than any other product. I do enjoy this product because most acne products can be expensive but this one was pretty affordable. If you don't want to go out and spend hundreds of dollars and different acne products, i would recommend it for you ! :)
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
This item works great as a body treatment. I'm not a fan of benzoyl peroxide on my face, but this does a great job keeping my back and chest clear. There is no reason to pay extra for something made for your body when it's the same active ingredient. Additionally, increased dosage of bp does not increase efficacy, just irritation, which makes this wash perfect at 2.5%
Chelsea P.
Durand, WI
This is a staple piece in my nightly routine. It works wonders on my stubborn-young adult acne. It isn't overly drying and doesn't leave my face feeling too tight after a wash, but it helps shrink and remove blemishes overnight. No other face wash has given me this kind of result before. I highly recommend.
Lauren R.
I would say this product seems to work pretty well in general. I have used multiple types of acne cleansers and face washes/scrubs and none have ever irritated my skin until this one. My face was super red and burned. I tried it on a different occasion not wanting to waste money and also thinking my skin may have just been irritated that day. Still red and irritated.
Sam E.
Hunlock creek, PA
My main issue is with body acne so the best thing to use is benzoyl peroxide which this cleanser contains so, within about a week of using it I noticed a lot of my blemishes go away, but not for long...even with using it regularly for about 2 months now I still get back, shoulder and some chest acne. I can probably say some of that has to do with my diet though. I think it does work I just need some dietary changes!
Victoria R.
Princeton, KY
Although I use many different acne washes and face scrubs, this is absolutely my all time favorite. I use it even if I have the smallest breakout and before I know it my skin is clear again. Will use this product over any other!
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
This is the only face wash I use! I have acne prone skin, so this does wonders! It's not too harsh or drying, it's really smooth and feels just like a gentle cleanser. I was my face with this twice a day and I hardly ever have breakouts anymore! Plus it's super affordable and you can find it at your local Walmart!
Alison O.
I definitely saw a bit of a difference with acne when using this product. I used this along with the other 2 steps of the Acne Free system. I found the lotion in the 3-Step system really helped to combat the dryness that some are complaining about.