University Medical AcneFree Gentle Acne Scrub

Unclogs Pores, Controls Oil And Clears Breakouts. Leaves Skin Soft And Shine-Free. With Oatmeal And Jojoba. Made In Usa see more...

Dana H.
Dana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works amazingly. My skin is always so clear and soft after using this. I can feel how clean and fresh it feels. It is a great value
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Generic brands are always my fave!! Not only does this face wash work good, but it smells amazing and left my face feeling really clean!
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased mines from my local Dollar Tree the other day and have been using it day and night...so far it works really great.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Acnefree is a great brand and I like to compare it to other top face cleansers. This is not too pricey and works great.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Smells really good, like oatmeal, it's just really watery, I don't know if it was watered down or if it's supposed to be like that but it makes you need to use more to make your face feel clean, it has nice soft scrubbing beads, and it doesn't really clear my skin but it's a nice cleanser.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Hurricane, West Virginia
I actually really liked this product. I have very oily skin, and this cleanser helped control the oil. The oatmeal in it helped exfoliate my skin to get deep into my pores which I really liked. It took about a week or so for the acne to really start clearing up. The oatmeal in it also helped keep my face moisturized. I highly recommend this product.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't mind the smell, it doesn't dry out my skin the way other cleansers and scrubs do but I could use more moisture!