University Medical AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System uploaded by Ashley H.

BY NONE

A 24 Hour Acne Clearing System With Continuous-Relief And&Nbsp;Advanced Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide. Micro-Sized Benzoyl Peroxide Reaches Faster And Deeper Into Pores And Is Continuously Released Throughout The Day And Night&Nbsp;- Without The Harshness And&Nbsp;Overdrying That Can Occur With Ordinary Benzoyl Peroxide.&Nbsp;Use Twice A Day, Every Day, For Clear Skin That Stays Clear. Oil-Free Purifying Cleanser With Micro-Benzoyl: Gently Deep-Cleans With Subtle Exfoliating Microbeads To Remove Pore-Clogging Dirt, Excess Oil, And Eliminate Acne Bacteria. Medication Penetrates Deep Into Pores To Fight Breakouts, Even After Rinsing Renewing Toner: Oil Control + Tone Balancing. This Revitalizing, Pore-Refining Toner And Vitamins. Witch Hazel, Chamomile, And Aloe Helps Control Oil And Balance Uneven Tone. Leaves Skin Feeling Soft And Refreshed Repair Lotion: Continuous-Relief Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide. Use Am And Pm For 24 Hours Continuous Clearing. Micro-Sized Medicine Is Easily Absorbed Into Pores, Fighting Acne Bacteria And Helping To Stop New Breakouts Before They Start Contains: Purifying Cleanser 4 Oz Renewing Toner 4 Oz Repair Lotion 2 Oz see more...

Buy on kmart
kate p.
I like the face wash in the set so much. These products have made my skin very clean. The face wash it self costs $5-7 but I think it’s worth the price for clear skin.
courtney p.
i used this face wash while i was trying to quit using proactiv, it's supposed to be the safest way to quit proactiv. i used this in the morning and proactiv at night for 2 weeks, and then after 2 weeks i used this day and night, and this not only cleared my face but helped fade acne scars and it didn't even dry out my face, it helped moisturizer since proactiv dried my face out so much. i recommend this if you want to quit proactiv or if you want an acne face wash, but it's not a permanent face wash, so only use if you have acne.
Jessi B.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is my go to for keeping my skin clear. I'm in school, and stress out a lot which causes acne. This calms my skin down. I use only once a day at night. I use all three products sequentially.
Anna V.
I've been using this system for nearly a month now, and my acne is worse than before. Prior to using this system, I would really only have bad breakouts around the time of my period, with lesser acne throughout the month. Since using this, I have had several large, red, painful zits. I initially gave it the benefit of the doubt because my period came, but the acne is still bad post period. The benzoyl peroxide content is only 2-3%, and I used 10% benzoyl stuff before.
Theresa J.
I wish I could give this product 2 separate scores. A for the results. B- for the price. However, I will say that although this system seems a bit pricey to me, it is totally worth it. I had tried everything on my face. Not even Proactive would work. But this system worked like a charm! It is now the only thing I will use. One downfall is you can only buy it as a system however, I have found that Drugstore.com sells each of the products separately so that if you run out of just the toner, you don't have to purchase the whole system all over again.
Denise M.
Gallatin, TN
After years of trying to find an acne product that works for me, I finally stumbled upon Acne Free. I was on the verge of going to Proactive, but I really didn't want to spend the money. This stuff saved me from having to shell out the dollars. My acne disappeared finally once I started using Acne Free. (Outside of the occasional pop up zip) I love this stuff!!! The regular strength can be drying and actually irritate my skin some, but the sensitive skin version is AMAZING. My skin is clear and soft, and my bank is not broken. Win/win!
Vivian N.
I bought this system at a local Target awhile ago when I was looking for a new facial routine to combat my moderate acne (mostly on my forehead and a pimple every now and then). FYI, I have oily/combination skin. I was pretty excited to start using it since the advertising states that it compares to Proactiv, which a friend of mine had success using. In the first couple days of use, I saw no difference in my skin. However, I continued to use it in hopes that it may work later on. A few days past and my face became bright red and began to peel. Not only did it hurt to touch, my skin burned when I went into the sun. I would not recommend this unless you have very oily and non-sensitive skin.
Morgan S.
I love this stuff.. I used to use it 6-7 years ago and eventually moved on to something else when it seemed I had grown out of the acne, but unfortunately I acquired a case of adult acne at 23 and it has really helped this time around too! I thought about trying proactiv this time, but bought this again simply because it's cheaper, easier to purchase, and I had great results before. It can be a bit drying at first, but once your skin adjusts over a few weeks, it gets better.
This is the worst thing I have ever bought in my life, I wish I never took this clearing system ! I had been using it as directions said but over time I became more pale and lighter of my skin on my face ! It was bleaching my skin and even people started telling me why I got so lighter! I didn't know it was the kit until one of my family members told me I stained through several towels with the product it was so powerful it stained towels and now I still struggle on how to maintain and get back my original skin color !
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
This is the best acne treatment and prevention set available! First off its a great price and readily available.I have discovered that if you use all three products it will dry you skin severely, you have to rotate which works best. I use the face wash every night and the toner in the morning a few times a week, the repair lotion is use as a spot medication. You can also leave the face wash on for a minute before washing it off , it seems to help.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this product real? does it work correctly the way it should work in 24 hours or is it just to make publicity?
jennifer a.
Evansville, IN
Several people have mentioned using a good moisturizer with Acnefree, any recommendations on what brand of mosturizer workers best for you? Thanks!
Summer Y.
Is this better than proactiv ? And does it live up to the hype ?
Carrie P.
Has anyone had good reaults with this?