University Medical Acne Free -In-1 Acne Wipes 30 Ct uploaded by Mary L.University Medical Acne Free -In-1 Acne Wipes 30 Ct uploaded by Nellie C.

BY UNIVERSITY MEDICAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Cleanse and treat your skin, anytime, anywhere. These 2 in 1, oil-free acne wipes gently cleanse skin and fight acne at the same time. see more...

Review (1)
Mary L.
Mary L.
I picked these wipes up at my local Dollar Tree to give them a try because of a recommendation from a family member. I have sensitive skin and I hadn't been able to find something that would work but not break me out even more. After using it a few times and not having an adverse reaction I was happy with it. But when I noticed that it worked well on my Adult Acne, I went back to the store to buy more. Now I use them atleast four times a week. This is a product that I do my best to keep on hand. As of this post, I am down to one and a half packs of the 2-in-1 Acne Wipes. So I will be looking for more on my next trip to the store.