University Medical Acne Free -In-1 Acne Wipes 30 Ct uploaded by Nellie C.University Medical Acne Free -In-1 Acne Wipes 30 Ct uploaded by Mary L.

BY UNIVERSITY MEDICAL

Cleanse and treat your skin, anytime, anywhere. These 2 in 1, oil-free acne wipes gently cleanse skin and fight acne at the same time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katrina A.
Picked these up on a whim at the Dollar tree and they work great when I'm lazy to fit wash my face and they have been helping my acne. Other face wipes due fine cleaning my face but do not help my acne. I'm so happy that these can do both!
Mary L.
I picked these wipes up at my local Dollar Tree to give them a try because of a recommendation from a family member. I have sensitive skin and I hadn't been able to find something that would work but not break me out even more. After using it a few times and not having an adverse reaction I was happy with it. But when I noticed that it worked well on my Adult Acne, I went back to the store to buy more. Now I use them atleast four times a week. This is a product that I do my best to keep on hand. As of this post, I am down to one and a half packs of the 2-in-1 Acne Wipes. So I will be looking for more on my next trip to the store.