BY UNIVERSITY GAMES

Children will improve reading and recognition skills with this charming card game. 2 different card decks feature illustrations of animals or colors. The first player selects a card from their pile and announces what they have - I have a snail. They flip over the card to see what they are looking for - Who has a snake? The players will then quickly look over all the cards in their pile to see if they have a snake card. If they do, they will play that card, flip it over to ask for the next one, and the game continues until someone has gotten rid of all of their cards. Children will read, recognize and react, while strengthening their vocabulary and improving their memory. Game comes with 48 animal cards, 48 color cards, and game instructions. For 2 or More Players, Ages 5 and Up. see more...

University Games I Have Card and Travel Game
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of University Games I Have Card and Travel Game!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?