BY UNIVERSITY GAMES

Learn as you play. It s fun to be smart with this fast-paced game. Brain quest covers the key subjects taught in school. Each card has six different questions tailored to grades 1 to 6 so players answer questions corresponding to their grade level. Players win subject tokens as rewards for correct answers. The first player to spell out smart is the winner. see more...

• How do you use brain quest? My daughter likes to make it ...1 Answers
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I remember using this in school now I use it with my daughter! Brain quest is so fun, and easy! It always mixes things up so its not boring! My daughter gets so excited to play this, highly recommend!
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
My niece and nephew
Will fun and lean to
Have fun with game
And be for one another yes
That is good my friends.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Such a great product! Got these for the kids they didn't even realize this was a learning game
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I remember playing this game when I was in middle school with my friends it's fun to play it
Caroline M.
Winnipeg , MB
I have yet to buy this game, but I am looking forward to trying it would be great for my oldest son (educational) as well as my husband and myself.
Jennifer S.
I remember playing with these when we were younger. The teachers would make it competitive and fun and we would all learn!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
How do you use brain quest? My daughter likes to make it a game with her friends!