BY UNIVERSAL

Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of "Ted". In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish. and has refused to leave his side ever since. Gag Reel, "'Ted': The Making Of", Feature Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Seth MacFarlane, Co-Writer Alec Sulkin and Star Mark Wahlberg (Theatrical Version Only). Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish, Includes Theatrical Rated R and Unrated Versions of "Ted". see more...

Jen C.
Cheshire, CT
I love this movie. I have seen it at least 5 times and it gets funnier each time. I prefer the joking around beginning more than the kidnapping ending, but the movie as a whole was so hilarious. It's very silly and funny and it's a great date night movie.
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
This movie is hilarious and I've watched it in the theaters and had to buy it when it came out! It is so funny and it very original. It is rated R but it's a good story to have a teddy bear in it
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! It is so funnyXD it is great to see when you are not doing anything and you just want to laugh so hard! I liked this movie better than the second one because I think that this one is more interesting:)
Andrea B.
Eaton, OH
This movie is very comical. It has great funny aspects in it, but definitely for a mature audience. Then rated version is just as good as the unrated, and the content of the unrated is not as bad as I expected it to be. Overall I thought it was a great movie and will watch again.
Tosha M.
Charlestown, In
This movie is pretty funny. Even though there's a teddy bear in it. It is definitely not a kids movie. It's been awhile since I've seen it. So I only remember laughing a lot and Mark Wahlburg is such a good actor. I would recommend watching at least once.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love mark wahlburg, all his movies are really good. This movie is hilarious and will have you laughing almost the whole time. I saw it at the theatre and I personally own it on DVD too. Good movie I like
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I love this movie it's so funny, definitely not for children though. I love mark wahlberg so any movie he's in I have to watch and he's a great actor. I love ted he's hilarious and it's a really funny movie
Al-Leigh R.
Anaheim, CA
A silly, fun movie about a grown man that has a lot of growing up to do...& his magic teddy bear. An interesting plot that was good for some adult laughs. I haven't seen it in awhile, it's not a huge favorite, but I did enjoy it.
Dominique E.
Arlington, TX
Funny as HELL! I saw this movie at the theaters and watching everytime it comes on HBO. This movie is not for children. If you aren't a fan of Seth MacFarlens humor, then this movie isn't for you.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is freakin' hilarous. It's not for the faint of heart, though. You have to be able to deal with raunchy jokes and immature humor, but isn't that some of the best kind. The plot was also great, and Giovanni Ribisi was incredibly creepy here!
Harneet D.
How is this movie?
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
is there another ted coming out?
Patricia T.