BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Why am I so obsessed with these movies? All of them (except Tokyo Drift) are in my movie cabinet ready to watch over and over. The cars, the guys, the drama, I can't get enough. I love that Jason Statham is now a part of the series. I was worried after Paul =( but they did a great job with the last movie.
Brittany B.
I like this movie and I like how they tie in all the movies. I love how it can watch this movie with my son. This movie came out while my husband and I was dating and they have continued to add to the story. I love how you don't hear about drama between the actors.
Amber K.
Very good movie that sets you up for the next few in line. Story of brotherhood, speed and some comedy thrown in. If you enjoy cars, friends and action sequences, this is for you. I do recommend this movie to anyone
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This movie got me hooked on the whole series. I loved every actor and think they did a great job casting. The story line is great and a feel good story. It's a classic now and a must see.
Robin S.
I watched this movie with my sister the first time I watched it. My family and I just really like the movie series. Both my dad and my sister own all of the movies in the series.
Andrew S.
Miami Lakes, FL
The acting is mild at best but this movie is a classic. Must watch action packed series that takes you into the world of underground racing!
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
If you don't like this movie you are crazy! I loved this movie when it first came out and plus Paul Walker was so handsome it wasn't fair.
Michelle M.
I never get tired of this movie I could watch it all day everyday Can't believe Paul Walker is gone but he'll forever be in our hearts!!
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
I was so excited the very first time I had seen this!! Mainly because of the love I have for the movie's. Such a fun and cool game
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I like all of the movies from this franchise. Paul walker will be seriously missed in the new one I hear they're making.