BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

erin m.
This is one of my favorite movies ever! The cast is amazing! The men are so sexy! And Paul Walker.. I was so in love with him! They lost an amazing actor with him! May he rest in peace! The movie keeps you interested during the whole movie! It is a great movie to watch at home, but even better in the theatres!
Robin S.
I watched this movie with my sister the first time I watched it. My family and I just really like the movie series. Both my dad and my sister own all of the movies in the series.
exzor l.
Sorry but I remember this game as the worst racing game in history , I played all the need for speed and later discover this one and, honestly,please don't lose your time
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
Awsome movie and would recommend anyone to watch. I grew up to this movie and always wanted to go to California. It makes anyone want to get into cars and working on there onwn.
Danielle G.
Germantown, KY
FAVORITE MOVIE FRANCHISE! I own the entire collection and am impatiently waiting for the eighth movie to be released. I started watching this from the beginning and I've loved it since, from each individual character to the storylines and how far they've come. I love how the storylines aren't independent in every movie, rather they've been built up continually! It also gives the best message of the importance of family!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Why am I so obsessed with these movies? All of them (except Tokyo Drift) are in my movie cabinet ready to watch over and over. The cars, the guys, the drama, I can't get enough. I love that Jason Statham is now a part of the series. I was worried after Paul =( but they did a great job with the last movie.
April W.
Such a great story,actors and music.I have watched almost every one of the movies.I love fast cars so I love watching this and really hearing the car's engines scream.I love all the effects and how real everything looks.One of the best movie series.
Amber K.
Very good movie that sets you up for the next few in line. Story of brotherhood, speed and some comedy thrown in. If you enjoy cars, friends and action sequences, this is for you. I do recommend this movie to anyone
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
This is by far my favorite movie series. Love the story lines and all the characters. I miss Paul Walker but the movies are still good. Definitely worth the buy and will always recommend this series.
Brittany B.
I like this movie and I like how they tie in all the movies. I love how it can watch this movie with my son. This movie came out while my husband and I was dating and they have continued to add to the story. I love how you don't hear about drama between the actors.