BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
First off, I am a collegiate hockey player, so I expected to know this movie inside out, and guess what? I do! I even have the hockey putter he uses in this movie. Is it the best movie ever? no, but it is a funny classic Adam Sandler movie that is something to turn the mind off for a little while.
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
What can I say, Adam Sandler is freaking hilarious in every single stupid movie he's in. They're all funny, although the alligator taking the guys arm then him fighting the alligator years later, was a bit much
Allyssa H.
Fort Bragg, NC
Good funny movie...of course mainly because it stars Adam Sandler! He's a great actor and he can make a bunch of people laugh. It was good quality like a regular movie just smaller screen. Affordable...I would recommend this movie to my friends too.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
This was a cute movie, one of Adam Sandler's nice ones. My teens enjoyed it. Of course it had a cheesy plot and a feel good ending but I think this is also what we liked about it.
Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Adam Sandler movies, this is such a classic funny movie. Just tap it in...lol so many funny moments!
Brittany A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This movie is an instant classic. any thing adam sandler touches is gold! Def my fav actor and great funny movie