Universal Products Universal General Purpose Duct Tape, 2" x 60 Yards, Gray

by Universal Products

Don't sell yourself shortuse this duct tape with 33% more length. The versatile, water- and tear-resistant design is ideal for general repairs, sealing and binding. Features natural rubber adhesive that bonds to nearly any surface. Plus, you can use it indoors or outdoors. Tape Type: Duct; Adhesive Material: Natural Rubber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Universal Products Universal General Purpose Duct Tape, 2" x 60 Yards, Gray!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoPottsville, PA
Sturdy wonderful duct tape. With moving boxes I need something strong at the base. This is it. America has a love affair with duct tape. Lie as you may every person in every home can use it!
5 months ago
Good product. Does the job I need when needed. Reasonably priced in my local retailers. One con is sometimes can leave a sticky residue been when being removed. I have used this product for many different things and it has always worked for me.