BY UNIVERSAL

Composer: Glen Lajeski. Audio Mixers: Manny Marroquin; Tim Weidner. Audio Remasterer: Patricia Sullivan. For the soundtrack to the 2009 retail-obsessed comedy CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC, the filmmakers assembled a collection of accessible pop tunes. Among the many consumer-related tunes on the album are Lady GaGa's sassy "Fashion" (not to be confused with David Bowie's classic single) and the enthusiastically materialistic "Big Spender" by former Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon. see more...

Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
It is a very good story at first struck by the large number of brands and the leading capaaz do anything to be able to buy todoas rebates in its path. But the film is more about what we can do as individuals and how we can improve in all aspects of our personal lives if we have a goal. the truth is very funny and romantic touch is a plus!
Val V.
Val V.
This movie makes me feel girly every time i watch it. it opened my eyes to my shopping problem that i used to have and i watch it to keep on track of my spending,it was never really out of control like the movie, but i was over spending lol. but at least i have an amazing closet to look at.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Pop Culture Expert
If you loved the movie, you need the soundtrack! It's super catchy, and will have you wanting to re watch the movie whenever you hear it!
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Odessa, FL
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite books and movie. Isla Fischer is perfect in this role. The sound track is icing on the cake.
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.
Pop Culture Expert
Love the movie. I might need to start reading the books!!!!!! They seem great.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jackson, MS
Pop Culture Expert
The movie, the books... They're all awesome! Highly recommended! Great series!
Sky C.
Sky C.
Gilmer, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I have been looking for this!!!!!! It's a total must have. I love everything on here.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this movie so much !! It's so cute, I highly recommend watching it :)
Elisa U.
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Great soundtrack, love it so much! I listen to it almost everyday!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pop Culture Expert
Great soundtrack! I'm addicted to all the tracks on it. Downloaded the album from iTunes after the movie first came out and haven't stopped listening to the tracks since.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Pop Culture Expert
What songs are on this soundtrack?