Universal Nutrition Real Gains Vanilla Ice Cream

by Universal

Dietary Supplement. What It Is Real Gains™ is a "clean" high protein weight gainer providing fast and slow protein sources in the form of why isolates and concentrates coupled with micellar casein.  Real Gains™ utilizes complex carbs as its primary calorie.  Real Gains™ also provides healthy fats from MCTs and EFAs and inulin for fiber in a single, nutrient dense serving. Whey-Micellar Casein Protein Matrix. Complex Carbs. 600+ Calories per Serving. Enhanced with Inulin & Flaxseed Oil. Typical Amino Acid Profile - Grams o.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Universal Nutrition Real Gains Vanilla Ice Cream!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This was great for gaining weight quick. Tasted great with water or milk. I packed it in my gym bag and i was set to go.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I love this food! I use this to help my body stay in shape with my high-protein diet. Even though it is healthy, it tastes great!

Looking for your answer?