BY UNIVERSAL NUTRITION

The Ultimate Energy & Performance Stack Focus & Intensity Quick & Sustained Energy Endurance & Performance WHO WE ARE In 1983, Animal was founded with the birth of Animal Pak, the venerable training " pack " that started it all. Born from the needs and desires of pro bodybuilders, Animal has grown prodigiously over the decades. Today, Animal has stood the test of time and been proven in the trenches day in and day out. The name stands for trust, integrity and no nonsense approach to the game. WHAT ANIMAL RAGE® IS a short of adrenaline, a surge of raw power, a current of electricity running from head to toe. Animal Rage allows you to stalk the weights, to dominate the gym, to make the completion run and hide. Taken just before you wreak havoc in the weight room, Animal room, Animal Rage is more than a mere preworkout supplement, it is a bodybuilders see more...

Val V.
This is decent and i recommend it more for Males than Females, i would do your research oaths before using it. If you don't like thermogenic this isn't for you, however you can google and find what pill heats up your body and just not take that one. but for how expensive it is its not worth wasting a pill, and mind you if you have a hard time swallowing pills this set isn't for you the pills are massive, if you are looking for a fat burner GET LIPO 6 BLACK!!
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Ran out of my pre workout one day and a co worker let me use some of this and gave it so much hype. I was excited to try it especially because I have used and really liked other universal nutrition animal products. I was disappointed to find that it tasted horrible! Very difficult to get down. And after all of that it only worked OK /: had higher hopes from an animal product.
Christian M.
Harvest, AL
This is a very VERY effective pre-workout supplement and I highly recommend it. I have much experience with a large variety of pre-workout supplements, and this is in the my top list of supplements that I use. I always have an amazing workout, and most importantly I feel perfectly fine even hours after the workout. Give this product a try I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Like other reviewers stated I was hoping for more out of this product, especially with the branding and appearance of becoming an animal. I was also kind of turned off by them being in a pill form instead of liquids because I have a hard time taking pills without feeling sick. All in all it does it's job just not to my satisfaction.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Decent overall. I took a cycle of the beast and it felt pretty good. they claim it has anabolic results but who knows how much is taken in to the body less being passed through. Felt an on feeling about 2 weeks into the cycle which was nice. strength went up by about 10lbs on most sets.
Denisha T.
Greenwood, MO
This is one of two preworkout supplements I take and it works the best out of the two but taste the absolute worst! It gives great energy and pump to help you power through your workout and even past!
Mychal J.
Clemson, SC
I'll start off by saying that Universal Nutrition makes great products. I've tried some other products that they offer. Rage is a good pre workout supplement that gives you the energy and the "pumps" to make it through a tough workout.
Morgan C.
Marietta, OH
Definitely not the best, but if you're looking for something a little more low key it would be fine. For the ladys, I'd recommend trying the fitmiss line. But order off of amazon, the actual website is much more expensive.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
My boyfriend and I have both had this and I think it worked better for me. it didn't have much of an effect on him, but I noticed it for me instantly. gives a great boost of energy that works well for working out!
Ashley M.
Animal has always had great products, and this one is on par with the animal pack daily vitamins. The ingredients have been around for years and it may seem like a lot to take but you can tell once it kicks in.
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Would you recommend this?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does this work
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
What's your opinion on this?
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
Have men found this to be very effective?