BY UNIVERSAL NUTRITION

The Ultimate Energy & Performance Stack Focus & Intensity Quick & Sustained Energy Endurance & Performance WHO WE ARE In 1983, Animal was founded with the birth of Animal Pak, the venerable training " pack " that started it all. Born from the needs and desires of pro bodybuilders, Animal has grown prodigiously over the decades. Today, Animal has stood the test of time and been proven in the trenches day in and day out. The name stands for trust, integrity and no nonsense approach to the game. WHAT ANIMAL RAGE® IS a short of adrenaline, a surge of raw power, a current of electricity running from head to toe. Animal Rage allows you to stalk the weights, to dominate the gym, to make the completion run and hide. Taken just before you wreak havoc in the weight room, Animal room, Animal Rage is more than a mere preworkout supplement, it is a bodybuilders see more...

Victor A.
Victor A.
visalia cal
My brother bought them for me as a gift and I absolutely loved it the tablets are a little big but it's worth it.
Val V.
Val V.
Foodie Expert
This is decent and i recommend it more for Males than Females, i would do your research oaths before using it. If you don't like thermogenic this isn't for you, however you can google and find what pill heats up your body and just not take that one. but for how expensive it is its not worth wasting a pill, and mind you if you have a hard time swallowing pills this set isn't for you the pills are massive, if you are looking for a fat burner GET LIPO 6 BLACK!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Carpinteria, CA
My husband was taking these pills and he LOVED them!!
Robert S.
Robert S.
I tried this supplement several times. It tastes good and gives you energy. I will probably use it again.
Maleah C.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Lotta pills for a big price :/ I don't like those big horse pills. There's better products out there
Janina F.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Decent overall. I took a cycle of the beast and it felt pretty good. they claim it has anabolic results but who knows how much is taken in to the body less being passed through. Felt an on feeling about 2 weeks into the cycle which was nice. strength went up by about 10lbs on most sets.
Christian M.
Christian M.
Harvest, AL
This is a very VERY effective pre-workout supplement and I highly recommend it. I have much experience with a large variety of pre-workout supplements, and this is in the my top list of supplements that I use. I always have an amazing workout, and most importantly I feel perfectly fine even hours after the workout. Give this product a try I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Mychal J.
Mychal J.
Clemson, SC
I'll start off by saying that Universal Nutrition makes great products. I've tried some other products that they offer. Rage is a good pre workout supplement that gives you the energy and the "pumps" to make it through a tough workout.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
San Antonio, TX
MY husband loves this, and i love the results.
Katrelia G.
Katrelia G.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
My fiance and my brother use this for a great work out. Gives them so much energy and it shows in there workout!!!
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does this work
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
What's your opinion on this?
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Have men found this to be very effective?