BY UNIVERSAL

Animal Training Packs - The True Original Since 1983.  The Original Since 1983 :  Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Adaptogens, EFAs, Digestive Enzymes, Performance Optimizers, Energy Complex, Support. Who We Are:   In 1983, Animal was founded with the birth of Animal Pak, the venerable training "pack" that started it all.  Born from the real needs and desires of professional bodybuilders, Animal has grown prodigiously over the decades.  Today, as yesterday, the name Animal stands for trust, integrity and a unique no nonsense approach to the game.  Animal also represents a group of products that have stood the test of time, proven again and again in the labs, and in the trenches where it counts most. see more...

Kayla S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins gave me a great joint guard! I would not work out without using this product! Purchased on Amazon prime! Wonderful product ! Definitely promotes recovery which is a plus! Original product.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Almost like a multivitamin but not. Each pack contains 11 pills meant to get the job done. If your serious about getting into shape, Animal Pak is for you. I've been taking these for approx. 6 months, and have noticed a change in how my body feels. It just seems like my body is getting what it needs. I will admit some of the "horse pills" are hard to swallow but so worth it. Must be taken with food, not sure why and don't wanna find out.
Justin S.
Wise, VA
One of the best multivitamin combinations. I have tried several different multivitamins and this is by far my favorite. It simplifies taking multiple supplements into one simple pack. The digestive enzymes in it have helped my stomach tremendously. It will cause a neon colored urine if taken without a meal. This is due to the influx of B vitamins in it. Since B vitamins however are water soluble, this is nothing to worry about. Overall great product.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
I'm so excited I began my regime of animal paks! These are a great well rounded set of vitamins. The only drawbacks are the large amount of supplements in the pack and you take them twice a day! For me and my active lifestyle, totally worth it. The price is also reasonable!
Debbie C.
Bushnell, FL
I can honestly say that this is the best daily vitamin pack I have ever had. It has high doses of everything you need and then some. I am extremely satisfied with this product and plan to refill very soon. If you haven't tried this out yet you need to. The only caution I would give is that if you have trouble swallowing large pills you might have trouble with this. There are 11 pills total and about 7 of them are fairly large.
Briana L.
Bourbonnais, IL
These give you like an energy boost in the morning! It has all the vitamins you need. Take with food or else you start to feel sick. The pills are large but has no effect on me. Just varies depending on the person. It is a lot of pills but you really start to notice a difference when you start taking them!
Anthony R.
Don't buy the expensive vitamins. These are better than those marked up multivitamins. Only downside is the amount of pills. Great cost.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
Me and the other half both take these but he is hesitant and avoids them because he hates dealing with the larger pills
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Animal Pak 44 packs more...
These are priced great and my husband loves them! He takes them everyday and says nothing else compares.
Stefan K.
Review for: Animal Pak 44 packs more...
Well, its the Pak, man! Most famous multivitamin for lifters. Quite big pills, but goes down with a lot of water (which you need to do so the infamous pak pee is not that bright green/yellow!). Staple complement for bodybuilders. A bit pricey, but its totally worth it.