HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsUniversal Nutrition
Amino Octane Essential Amino Acids Energy Fruit Punch 6 94 196 8 g

by Universal Nutrition

Dietary Supplement 30 Servings CarnoSyn - Carnosine SynthesizerWho We Are: Founded in 1997, we are a family-run company that has been formulating and manufacturing proven nutritional products for dedicated athletes. Our products are found in over 90...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Universal Nutrition Amino Octane Essential Amino Acids Energy Fruit Punch 6 94 196 8 g!
Mark M.
Tulare, CA
I’m new to pre workout drinks, and so far I like this product I haven’t gone the full scoop yet only half, and even at half the flavor is still good I was worried it would taste like water down juice but it doesn’t it’s a pleasant taste. Also at half it still gives me that nice boost that I’m looking for and I haven’t noticed any type of crash afterwards. Not like the first one that my boss gave me to try man did that not feel good afterwards. All in all I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.

Looking for your answer?