BY UNIVERSAL #6 in Music

Import edition includes three bonus tracks. Highly anticipated 2012 debut album from the New York-based singer, songwriter and performer. She has described herself as a "gangsta Nancy Sinatra" and cites Britney Spears, Thomas Newman and Bruce Springsteen as her musical influences. Lana Del Rey's direct influences were visual as well as musical; David Lynch, soundtracks for 50s black and white movies, the whirring sound of the Ferris at Coney Island, fame itself. She lived in a New Jersey trailer park and decked her homestead in flags, streamers and seasonally inappropriate Christmas lights. Like these things she loves, the album sparkles with color and vitality. Includes the hit singles 'Video Games' and 'Blue Jeans'. see more...

Universal LANA DEL REY - BORN TO DIE: DELUXE EDITION
  • "I lisented to this nonstop for at least 3 months, she is an amazing artist!" in 5 reviews
  • "one of my all time favorite albums of hers love every song on it including born to die and video games " in 4 reviews
  • "The song video games was originally what made me fall in love with this album, but the others quickly won me over." in 3 reviews
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham, PA
I really like Lana Del Rey, I think she’s a unique singer. Her song Summertime Sadness was my favorite. I think her voice is interesting and her music is different which is what makes her unique. I have listened to a couple songs on her album but haven’t gotten to the rest yet but I surely will! She is a definite musical artist to listen to!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I think she has a really cool style and normally I would enjoy music like hers. I am just finding it hard to really like her as a person. She is not enjoyable and she is just weird. Now I like weird but she's the kind of weird that is trying too hard and you want to roll your eyes at.
Faryal K.
Brooklyn
Hands down, her best album to date! I usually like one or two songs from albums, but Born To Die is that rare album where each song is really excellent! She has such an interesting voice that separates her from the rest of the music industry. She really knows how to tell a story. Lana reminds me of a siren— she lures you in with her angelic voice and slays you with her breathtaking beauty. She’s one of the few artists that I actually buy the album For.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love lana del Rey and this is by far my favorite album of hers. From born to die, national anthem, to radio every song on this album with have an effect on you. You need to listen if you like old school music, lana has found a way to make it feel old and new all at the same. It sounds great on vinyl.
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI
Lana Del Rey never ceases to amaze me. Born to Die is absolutely one her best works. I can listen to it for hours on end and still not get sick of it, even though it's been out for 6 years. There's not many artists where I fall in love with and truly feel every song, and Lana Del Rey is one of those artists. I will always recommend this album to everyone I know!

Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this album and Lana’s voice! My favorite song on this album is Blue Jeans. This whole album is amazing from start to finish. The songs easily get stuck in my head. I highly recommend this album!
Emma D.
I love Lana Del Rey so much! The first song I heard from her was This Is What Makes Us Girls. After that, I have listened to this album repeatedly. It has been a few years now and I still love it. It never gets old. Lana is lovely and hauntingly beautiful. Her music is different than any other music.
sage p.
New York
I like Lana del Rey but I feel like all her fans are 14 and run pastel aesthetic tumblr accounts lol but some of her songs are really nice and her voice is pretty
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Lana Del Rey is an amazing artist and this album is GOLD. This is my favorite album by her as every song is a masterpiece. This usually isn’t my preferred music genre but something about her music draws me. It’s beautiful and sad, I can’t stop listening.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Lana Del Ray is my girl. Obviously Summertime Sadness is killer on this album, I mean it was a huge hit for a reason. But there are so many other songs on Born To Die that will have you listening to the whole album on repeat.
Alexis S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite song from this album?
Meaghan R.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this
Esmeralda S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who else lovesss Lana del Rey?