Universal Chicago Fire-season One [dvd] [5discs]

by Starbucks

From renowned, Emmy Award(R)-winning executive producer Dick Wolf ("Law & Order") comes "Chicago Fire", the compelling hit series critics call "riveting TV" (Newsday). An up-close and personal view into the lives of everyday heroes, watch this gripping 24-episode first season back-to-back and uninterrupted as it follows the adventures of the men and women of Chicago Firehouse 51, the courageous firefighters, rescue squad, and paramedics whose actions make the difference between life and death. Featuring a hot, young cast and packed with edge-of-your-seat suspense, drama, and thrills, "Chicago Fire: Season One" is a must-own DVD set. Behind The Scenes; Otis' Podcasts. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Universal Chicago Fire-season One [dvd] [5discs]!
Liverpool
Hot and steamy series and i mean that in the most literal way. So much fun to watch i cant stop the guys are cute and the stories go from sweet to intense super quick. If your looking for a rush this is it.
I love this show! After watching the first season on tv, I liked it and had to buy it on dvd. I was lucky to find it on sale for $10 at Barnes and Noble. I have this season on dvd and watch it whenever I want to. I also have season 2 and 3 on dvd. Need to get season 4 and 5 on dvd whenever it's on sale.

Looking for your answer?