BY UNITED SUPERMARKETS

Cassandra B.
Lubbock
Great store and staff always helps me cary the food to the car. The store is close to me so it’s easy to get to. I only shop here and it’s affordable for a single mom. I would recommend coming here instead of Walmart.
Mackinzee E.
Levelland, TX
Love this Texas-based chain. They hire special-needs individuals for important roles and treat them just as they would other workers. Additionally, some stores offer delivery and curbside pickup, which are both amazeballs.
Reba T.
I have become spoiled by their friendly staff! I dislike shopping anywhere else. United employees in our area are known for being friendly and helpful, and going beyond the job description to just be a good, helpful person.
Lysa D.
Wilmington, DE
The employees in the deli are the best. They actually listen and cut your meat and cheese correctly. I have been in places before and walked right back out after them not listening
Mary B.
Mission, Tx
This was our to go to store back in Plainview since it pretty much all they had there.... Love all the sales they do
chantelle h.
London, Ontario
We have a united here in Canada, I found the service to be awful, I asked someone for help finding something and he told me no! and walked away! I will never go back