BY UNITED PETS

For Both Dogs Cats Helps Improve Sensitive, Itchy Irritated Skin 2 High in Natural Proteins, Vitamins Minerals 3 Contains 250 Tablets Pro-Sense Brewer s Yeast provides essential nutrients for maintaining a healthy, shiny coat and for improving skin conditions. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. 36.0% Crude Fat. 0.1% Crude Fiber. max 0.1% Crude Fiber. max 10.0% Linoleic Acid. 0.3% Iron. 1.10 mg Copper. 0.11 mg Manganese. 0.22 mg Zinc. 1.65 mg Thiamine. see more...

Kayla W.
This helped my dog with fleas so much! It also made his coat beautiful and shiny. I have a Rottweiler he is pretty large. I put it in his food and crack an egg open and put in his food so he can't see it (he's VERY picky) I purchased this at my local Walmart it's really cheap and works GREAT! I will always purchase this product for my dog!
Cintia A.
I would give this brand of vitamins to my shih tzu may she rest in peace I really miss her... I would put them inside her treats and that's how she would eat them or I would pretend that I was going to give them to another dog and she would come running so I wouldn't give them to no one else and she would eat them lol
Grecia D.
Wellness Guru Expert
🐶🐶🐕🐕🐕🐕💓💓💓💓 love this product, I have used it many times for my pets and I really recommend it
Samantha B.
Lehighton, PA
So far so good this product is not only amazing for my dogs coat and skin but also the yeast in the tablets is a great way to keep fleas off! My 7 year old Beagle absolutely loves eating these chewable tablets, so far there has been no hassle from her with taking the tablets everyday.
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
I give this to all three of my dogs. You can see the difference in their coats and it helps with flea control.
Nikki t.
picayune ms
I give this to my german shepherd and it helps out a lot!! her coat has become a lot shinier and healthier looking
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
I've used it in the past for both my boys their coats were noticeably healthier looking
Ada E.
Mexico
Eso realmente ayuda a tus mascotas, es fascinante la manera en que es la presentación, para que los perritos lo digieran, aparte que estás alimentando a tu perrito con cosas buenas y eso es genial en verdad
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
What does this do?
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly is this used for?