BY UNITED PET GROUP

The Tetra Softnet moves easily through water and between plants to gently capture fish in an extra-soft nylon cushion. Fish love them too - this is one net that won't pull at fish scales! Size - 3 in. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tierney S.
These come in different sizes. Note that the size that you buy is appropriate for your fish! We bought a teeny tiny one for our goldfish. When switching him to a bowl to clean his tank...let's say he "met his demise" because he could easily flop out of the small net. Poor guy. Next time, bigger net!
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
These nets are great i have the smallest one and use it for my betta during tank changes. It's much softer than the last one i had which I think makes tank changes less stressful for my fish.
k s.
Kerman, CA
I've had this net forever and it's easy to use plus the handle has a nice plastic grip. This net has lasted longer than my fish.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
We have this for our fish tank and my dad has one they last a long time and they do the job
LaTosha D.
These nets are awesome for anyone with fish, or bug aquariums. Nice coated handles.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
I have the smallest one for my Betta. I had it for years. Unfortunately longer than a couple bettas.