BY UNITED PET GROUP

Tetra Submersible Aquarium Heaters - Fish Tank Water Heater & Aquarium Water Heater selection at petco.com Keep your fishy friends happy and comfortable with Tetra Submersible Aquarium Heaters. This aquarium water heater line is ideal for use in small to medium tropical tanks or for tanks in rooms with a relatively cold air temperature. The low profile Tetra fish tank water heater measures just 6.5" long - absolutely ideal for placement anywhere in your tank. The compact design keeps it out of sight concealed behind any aquarium d,cor or in a corner of the tank with good circulation.A suction cup keeps the aquarium water heater securely in place against the inside of the tank. As a fully submersible heater, it can be placed anywhere in your aquarium so you can conveniently run the power supply to your nearest outlet. Tetra Submersible Aquarium Heaters are efficient and hassle-free. Once set, your fish tank water heater will heat your aquarium and maintain a constant temperature of 780F - ideal for most tropical fish. You will not need to adjust the electronic thermostat once you install the aquarium water heater in your tank. Convenient features and a sleek design make Tetra Submersible Aquarium Heaters very easy to use. Simply install in your tank, plug in the power supply, and let it run! The fish tank water heater's indicator light will tell you if the heater is actively heating the water or if the water has reached the desired temperature. Enjoy a happy and healthy tropical fish tank by using the Tetra Submersible Heater. It is the fast and easy solution to your tank-heating needs! see more...

Buy on PetSmart
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My husband had a variety of fish when we got married. when our house got cold in the winter he worried the fish would get to cold. he purchased this and it worked like a charm.
Halle R.
Halle R.
this Heater works fairly well. it lets the water get a little bit too cold before heating it up again though.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
This is one of the best things i gave ever baught for my aqueriam. It is safe and will not hurt your fish and keeps your aqueriam at a stedy temperature . My fish will actualy huddle up to it when it cuts on.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Works great for warming colder tanks . Also love that you can stick it right in the tank and it's completely safe . Cons are you still have to clean it when you clean the tank. I highly recommend this tank warmer .
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Pet Lover Expert
It works well in my little hex tank which my betta and otto live. It also does not take up to much of the tank space.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Bad filter at first time work but when I wake up my water was cold , and my fish was live but with/o complications it's bad for what I pay . πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
This is a wonderful heater. I love that I don't have to worry about adjusting the temperature it does it for me.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Foxboro, Ontario
I had this for my beta tank as it used to get quite cold. It heated the water up to a reasonable temperature. It's supposed to control the temp at 78F but mine may have glitched/been broken because I found it didn't need to be on all year round as the water temp got quite warm in the summer.