BY UNITED PET GROUP

These filter cartridges remove odors and impurities from the water for a pure aquatic environment. The easy to assemble Bio-BagsA,A make aquarium maintenance easy. Clean your aquarium with the power of Ultra-activatedA,A carbon in these Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter Cartridges. The highly absorbent carbon removes odors and discoloration, while dense mesh catches debris to provide clean, clear water for your aquatic pet. With the easy-to-use, maintaining a pure aquatic environment is a cinch. Highly-absorbent carbon removes odors and discoloration for clean, clear aquarium water Dense, dual-sided mesh catches debris and fish waste to help maintain purity Convenient, easy to assemble Bio-Bags are easy to use For best results change Bio-Bag monthly Cartridges are available in medium (10i, E, J, 10 and MicroFilterTM power filters) and large (20i, 40i, C, 20, 30, 40 and 60 power filters) sizes see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Tetra is one of my favorite brands. I love the ease of use and they have always been consistently good with their products. These filters do exactly what the are supposed to do. And I love using them because once I don't need the chemical filter any longer the mechanical filter still works just fine.
quynh t.
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
i have a 15 gallon talk and these filter i got to say are the best. they're affordable and can easily get them at walmart. you can also get the individual filters if you don't need it in bulk but i would absolutely get theses again
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
For the most part, these filter cartridges seem to do the trick. I use them in two aquariums. However, be sure to rinse before use! There is so much charcoal dust on them. I blame them for the death of my betta, to be honest.
Renee W.
Renee W.
I have used the Whisper filter and the Tetra Bio-Bags for years! I have a 50 gallon and a 100 gallon tank, Oscars in one and Turtles in the other, and they work great on both. You need to be sure to keep up with the care of your tank and change the filters as needed. I absolutely LOVE this product! I will never use any thing other than Tetra Bio-Bags!
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never had any issues with these filters, I like that they come already put together. In the past you had to put them together yourself which could take a bit more time. I wouldn't recommend it for tanks with messy fish (puffers), but it should be good with others. They can get expensive, so I would recommend purchasing them in bulk on amazon or eBay to save money.
Jody R.
Jody R.
Carrollton, OH
This isn't my favorite filter type. It seems like the unfiltered water can travel right over the top of the filter.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I currently use these for my very large sized filters and they work fine for me. I prefer filter media because I go through a lot of these and they tend to be expense. It works for fish that are not as dirty.