BY UNITED PET GROUP

TetraAqua Water ClarifierTetraAqua Water Clarifier quickly clears cloudy aquarium water caused by overfeeding, gravel dust and other minute suspended particles. This phosphate free formula will not affect pH levels and is safe for fish and plants. For use in all freshwater aquariums. Safe in soft water conditions. see more...

• Is clarifier what is needed when the ...I've never had this issue. I a... 9 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I found this product helpful for small tanks and with keeping the water clean longer between water changes
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Have used in the past for my fish tank it works very fast and it's safe for the fish bought from meijer fish loved it too.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I got a better fish with my boyfriend and this is pure awesome for my better Vi's tank. It helps save my my fish's tank from having to clean it so often. This product is a lifesaver! Who knew there would be a product like this! I am in love with this product for my pet fish.
candace  w.
candace w.
Clarksville, TN
Your can get this at about most stores it clears the wats and def keeps the water clear my grandmother uses this
Lori T.
Lori T.
Christiansbrg, VA
You can get this product at any pet store. Definitely clears the water and keeps it that way.
Karla C.
Karla C.
I like this product for its clarifying capabilities and it doesn't seem to bother the fish. I wish it had better dosing directions for smaller tanks though.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I have used this item in the past....it works well and fast and is also affordable most pet stores carry this product the best part is that is gentle to fish only clarifying the water without killing them
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Have used this product in our fish tank for years. Use it when we clean tank and add new water. It is great product
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Easy to use and works great! I've had a beta for 2 years now and he's still happy, truly helps when you may overfeed and the water gets cloudy.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Conover, OH
This item works great. It also works fast. It is affordable and easy to find in almost every store that sells fish supplies.
leslie  h.
leslie h.
Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?