BY UNITED PET GROUP

TetraAqua Water ClarifierTetraAqua Water Clarifier quickly clears cloudy aquarium water caused by overfeeding, gravel dust and other minute suspended particles. This phosphate free formula will not affect pH levels and is safe for fish and plants. For use in all freshwater aquariums. Safe in soft water conditions. see more...

• Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?9 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I found this product helpful for small tanks and with keeping the water clean longer between water changes
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Have used in the past for my fish tank it works very fast and it's safe for the fish bought from meijer fish loved it too.
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
my water looked a little milky when I first used this product. So of course I wasn't happy. But then I noticed it gradually got clearer and clearer, to the point where it was so crystal clear the fish practically look like they're floating around in air. And it has stayed that clear for several weeks. So I'm a happy camper, and have no problem recommending it.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
We use this on our 55 gallon tank a couple days before we clean the tank and then after we clean the tank to just keep the water crystal clear.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product works well. We always used the Tetra brand products for our fish tank when we had fish.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
This company makes wonderful products for your house hold pets. I would recommend them to a friend.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Fort Drum, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I find at first your water looks extremely cloudy, but once the product finally mixes with all the water it's perfectly fine. I've tried other products in the past and hated how it left the water in my tank. This is a great product.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
Used this a couple times and the last time I used it I must have done something wrong because all my fish died
Christina M.
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
We use this product pretty often in our home. It helps keep the tank clear and is affordably priced.
Julianne M.
Julianne M.
It helps clean and take out the cloudiness of the tank but I feel like I have to use it really often for it to work well.
leslie  h.
leslie h.
Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?