BY UNITED PET GROUP

TetraAqua Water ClarifierTetraAqua Water Clarifier quickly clears cloudy aquarium water caused by overfeeding, gravel dust and other minute suspended particles. This phosphate free formula will not affect pH levels and is safe for fish and plants. For use in all freshwater aquariums. Safe in soft water conditions. see more...

• Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?9 Answers
x x.
x
At first I thought this made the water in my beta fish’s bowl less clear which confused me. But then it became clear over time as it mixed with the water in the bowl and now my beta is happy in a clean and clear bowl! Great for beta fish. Keeps them happy and healthy!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I clean my tank or sometimes I don't have time to clean my tank I put the clear cloudy aquarium water this stuff is safe even with soft water and it cleans my tank I mean I haven't cleaned my tank for a month at a time and my tank stays without cloudiness and it's clean and also it's very safe for the fish
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
This makes the water so clear once your start using it for a while, my fish seems very happy and healthy and I didn’t know that it was going to be such a big change once I started using this but it was, the tank is crystal clear.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
my water looked a little milky when I first used this product. So of course I wasn't happy. But then I noticed it gradually got clearer and clearer, to the point where it was so crystal clear the fish practically look like they're floating around in air. And it has stayed that clear for several weeks. So I'm a happy camper, and have no problem recommending it.
KC F.
I used this for my roommate and I's fish Phineas, and it always works like a charm. He was a beta and I've used this every time I cleaned his tank. He lived for more than a year, and we were all pretty impressed. This really helps lessen the cloudiness of your tank and it does it instantly!
Jamie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I got a better fish with my boyfriend and this is pure awesome for my better Vi's tank. It helps save my my fish's tank from having to clean it so often. This product is a lifesaver! Who knew there would be a product like this! I am in love with this product for my pet fish.
Lauren J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Tetra is one of my favorite aquatic brands for any type of chemicals. This is one of their best products along with their algae control chemicals. This clarifier will clear up water within 24 hours and makes it look crystal clear again!
Vanessa V.
Cranberry TWP, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I find at first your water looks extremely cloudy, but once the product finally mixes with all the water it's perfectly fine. I've tried other products in the past and hated how it left the water in my tank. This is a great product.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
We use a couple drops of this when the fish tank starts to look a little cloudy in between washes. It is gentle enough that I don't have to worry about it killing the fish, but effective at clarifying the water!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This works great! My fish love it and I don't use anything else. You have to let the water settle until you see the difference. It'll look cloudy at first but it gets so clear!!!!
leslie  h.
Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?