BY UNITED PET GROUP

TetraAqua Water ClarifierTetraAqua Water Clarifier quickly clears cloudy aquarium water caused by overfeeding, gravel dust and other minute suspended particles. This phosphate free formula will not affect pH levels and is safe for fish and plants. For use in all freshwater aquariums. Safe in soft water conditions. see more...

• Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren O.
I found this product helpful for small tanks and with keeping the water clean longer between water changes
Lauren J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Tetra is one of my favorite aquatic brands for any type of chemicals. This is one of their best products along with their algae control chemicals. This clarifier will clear up water within 24 hours and makes it look crystal clear again!
kathleen m.
Brentwood, CA
This product works very well at clearing up cloudy water. In addition, it is safe to the fish and does not seem to disturb the PH balance of the water. It's dispenser makes it easy to use and store without mess.
Dana M.
rochester, NY
I started using this clarifier for my fish and also my turtle and I am always receiving complements on how clean my tanks are! I love using this for my pets!
Shannon S.
We use this on our 55 gallon tank a couple days before we clean the tank and then after we clean the tank to just keep the water crystal clear.
Tyler R.
I used this a lot when I had my fish tank, and it almost always clarified the water and left me with no concerns about the fish.
Kimberly G.
Used this a couple times! Love it it's very easy to use and my fish loved it. At first I was scared I would over do it but it's easy to use
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I've had five Beta fish. I used this product with every fish bowl. It works good and keeps your fish bowl looking clean.
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
Used this a couple times and the last time I used it I must have done something wrong because all my fish died
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product works well. We always used the Tetra brand products for our fish tank when we had fish.
leslie  h.
Is clarifier what is needed when the water appears cloudy?