BY UNITED PET GROUP

ReptoGuard is a time releasing water conditioner for your turtle's tank that helps to control numerous disease-causing organisms. Great for controlling salmonella bacteria for the health of you and your pet. Essential for every turtle tank. Slow release medicated sulfa block that helps control common diseases of aquatic turtles, amphibians, and other reptiles. Helps to control a variety of organisms, including salmonella, for the safety of pets and owners. Blocks release the active ingredients as they slowly dissolve. Treats up to 20 gallons, and lasts 45 - 60 days. Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium Sulfate (Max. ) - 99.9%, Sulfathiozole (Max. ) - Less Than 1%, Sulfadiazin (Max. ) - Less Than 1%, Sulfamethazine (Max. ) - Less Than 1%, And Urea (Max. ) - Less Than 1%. Ingredients: Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate, Etc. see more...

Irene R.
Memphis, TN
These are very inexpensive and do a good job of keeping the water clean. I didn't have any problems with my turtle trying to eat it. It slowly dissolves and doesn't leave anything behind.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This works really well. It keeps my tank cleaner longer. I see a difference in my water when I use this. The only problem I have is that my turtles have gotten older and bigger and they try to eat it now.
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
I would 100% recommend this especially if I have baby turtles cause one they become bigger they start eating them. Well at least that's what mine did. But it's really helps your turtles
And it helps keep the water cleaner for a bit longer
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
I always use these in my turtle tank. It seems to keep it clearer longer and I don't have to empty the tank and clean it quite do often. It's also inexpensive and easy to use. Love it and will continue to buy
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these after a nice tank cleaning. Just really hard to find and not easy to order online wish they where cheaper Too and can but a stack of them
Marie E.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mis tortugas usaban está piedrita para protección del agua y ellas felices ahora viven en el pond de enfrente de casa y son más felices!!!
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
Worked well in my turtle tank. Plus my turtle enjoyed playing with it when it floated.
Jessica P.
These work very well!, they always make the water cleaner and they last quite awhile!
Jennifer A.
Columbus, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work well and last in your tank for a while. Good price on them as wel
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
When I was younger and I had turtles. We used these and they kept the water clean. They also lasted a long time and inexpensive from what remember.