BY UNITED PET GROUP

Clears Ick fast Fast, Safe, Effective Protects against secondary infections No need to raise water temperature Tetra Fizz Tabs are fast dissolving premeasured tablets that make caring for you aquarium faster, easier, and more convenient. Tetra Ick Guard is a soothing conditioner that quickly clears ick (Ichthyophthirius multifiliis), or white spot, on freshwater fish. Ick is usually the result of sudden changes in the aquarium water temperature or stress. Left untreated, ick spreads rapidly and is usually fatal. Special ingredients have been added to protect fish from secondary infections. see more...

Sarah G.
Its a great product to keep your fish from getting ike and if they have just gotten sick it will help them. But if your fish have been sick for to long or you buy them already sick it doesn't seem to be able to help them at all. Or at least it didn't help mine.
Taylor E.
Baltimore
Great product! Whenever we would have problems with our fish tank this stuff was the solution! Never had a problem with it, did exactly what it was suppose to do in and didn't take forever! Good to have on hand!
Marissa R.
This stuff is great. My tank used to have bad problems with ick, but once I stared using this product, I never had that problem again. My fish were happy and healthy and ick-free after! Works wonders.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yes it works! I never knew what ick was until I brought home some tetras and all of a sudden I saw little white dots all over them! I researched Google and then went to pick this up. This saved my fish, was gone in a few days.
Tina B.
My fish developed ick once and we used this for years for after, our fish and never had a problem with ick.
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
I've had fishtanks my whole life and tetra is my go to brand. Ick is nasty and this cures it pretty quick.
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
Tetra is the best ick guard on the market! have always used it and always will! your fish will love it!!
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
This works really well. My fish are doing great. I recommend this product for sure
Desiree K.
Excellent product and for all intensive purposes does exactly as advertised.
Jenna D.
Langley, BC
Fabulous stuff! I used to keep clown loaches and they are notorious for having ich. It's gentle in their body but tough on the parasite!