United Pet Group Tetra 77012 Reptomin Frog 1.06 Ounce uploaded by Jaide R.

BY UNITED PET

TetraFauna ReptoMin Sinking Granules Frog & Newt FoodA highly nutritious, fiber-fortified diet ideal for small aquatic frogs and newts. Sinking granules are the perfect bite-size for small aquatic frogs and newts and offer an easy-to-digest formulation. see more...

Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Turtles and tortoises alike both love this food. I had two turtles that I bought from petco and a tortoise that I found at the lake nearby.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These frog food pellets leave the tank pretty dirty, but I’m pretty sure my frog coolmathgames.com loves them! Bought at petsmart.
Carla  P.
I bought this for my grandson. His frog is doing great with it and it's not real expensive. I'll keep buying it for him.
Rachel C.
My frog loved this food, I don't have any issues or concerns with his diet. you can find it at many pet food stores.
somer c.
We had a huge aquarium with tetras and used this. we down sized to one betta tho
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I love this food it sinks right away if my fish don't steal it from my African dwarf frogs....also great for tadpoles !!!